The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Anime-Mid Atlantic

kusari
Jun 15, 2006 12:34:03 GMT -6

Post by kusari on Jun 15, 2006 12:34:03 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Anyone going? Its the Anime Con in Richmond VA. Not sure where everyone lives, but I'm in Virginia, so I'm going. Its gonna be friggin awesome. The rave is Sat. Night. I think it starts at like 11:30 PM or something. The line is friggin huge if you don't get there early. Last time I got in all sneaky like.
Hahaha. Hail the Ninja. Or don't....you never saw me.....
Anyway, is anybody coming? We should all meet up for an awkward silence! And then part ways to fantasize about Anime and whatnot.
;D
Kusari
This user is a guest
terra
Jun 16, 2006 8:44:17 GMT -6

Post by terra on Jun 16, 2006 8:44:17 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I cannot, for I am in Texas.
I DO go to AggieCon, though. The Masque is also saturday with NO lines. It's all fun. Small con, awesome people. Cosplayers. I was one of them >___________________>
*cough* Followed by "Rockey Horror Picture Show," COMPLETE with callouts. Hail the callouts.
This user is a guest

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Jun 18, 2006 0:36:01 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
Would've had I stayed on the east coast.
I also recommend attending Otakon, which is in Maryland.
Personally, I'm going to AnimeNext, here in California.
This user is Mod
terra
Jun 18, 2006 8:34:28 GMT -6

Post by terra on Jun 18, 2006 8:34:28 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
The ones near me are ACon, ShiokazeCon, and AggieCon. There's another comin' up in October, but I can't remember the name...
I love being in Texas ^.^
This user is a guest
kusari
Jun 18, 2006 16:44:00 GMT -6

Post by kusari on Jun 18, 2006 16:44:00 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Um. Yea. It rocked. Pretty awesome. Although they moved it from The Koger Center to The Convention Center. And it was really confusing. I'd have to say the Rave was the best part. It rock-ed. Over now...sadness...
Anyway, I've got AMA, KatsuCon and I think another, but those are the two that I definately know.
This user is a guest
terra
Jun 18, 2006 17:18:35 GMT -6

Post by terra on Jun 18, 2006 17:18:35 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
You also have SOLAR (or are closer to it than me), to be competely off topic.
That's right... KatsuCon...*smile and nod* The Rave is ALWAYS the best part. That and the costume contest. At least it was at AggieCon...
OniCon!! That's it! The one in Austin. Red vs. Blue is there every year. Happiness.
This user is a guest
Last edit by terra: Jun 19, 2006 12:05:48 GMT -6
shijin
Jun 18, 2006 23:07:43 GMT -6

Post by shijin on Jun 18, 2006 23:07:43 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I dont live in Virginia so I can't go but I'm going with the anime otakus (club at my school) to the next anime convention I think the weeken of the 4th july don't know which day and yay I don't have to pay thanks to the club one thing I'm going to do for sure is where by leaf headband ;D
This user is a guest
kusari
Jun 19, 2006 13:06:04 GMT -6

Post by kusari on Jun 19, 2006 13:06:04 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Yea, I was going to get a Headband, but its so generic now, that I thought I would look just the same as everyone else. I decided to wear my normal attire. Next year I'm going to be something though. I'm thinking of making a Totoro costume, then putting glow-in-the-dark stuff all over the fur so I can Rave in it! That would be so awesome. I can't sew.

Really? SOLAR? Whats that *prepares to research it*
Red Vs. Blue. Thats Halo. I'm pretty sure.
KatsuCon and ACon are the really big ones that I know of.
This user is a guest
terra
Jun 19, 2006 13:10:20 GMT -6

Post by terra on Jun 19, 2006 13:10:20 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
WOOT FOR COSPLAYERS!! MoMo and me are goin' as Gambit and Rogue, next Con. A KURONEKO Rogue... >___>

Pretty sure? Good GOD man!! DL RvB NAO!! MoMo has seasons one and two on DVD. We're workin' on four and five.
SOLAR is DnD LARPing. Quite good fun.
This user is a guest