The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Schools OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

airmasterkane
Jun 9, 2006 10:58:21 GMT -6

Post by airmasterkane on Jun 9, 2006 10:58:21 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Man. I am about the most excited person in the world. on monday the 5th, I graduated from middle school. I cant belive i'm finnaly going on to high school. I cant wait. When i got home from the graduation, my insides felt funny. I just wanted to, do something to show that I'm threw with middle school and have a whole three months to my self, sleeping in until when ever i want, staying up until when ever i want, playing which ever game at which ever time i want, going to almost anywhere i want. Man life right now is good.
This user is a guest
tyche
Jun 9, 2006 11:04:48 GMT -6

Post by tyche on Jun 9, 2006 11:04:48 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Its not really a big deal to me. I am looking forward to sleeping in though.
This user is a guest
kusari
Jun 9, 2006 12:19:53 GMT -6

Post by kusari on Jun 9, 2006 12:19:53 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Haha. I just got through Freshmen year. I graduated June 1st. I was pretty excited about getting out, cause of all the mean classes and homework and such. And I get vacation. But I have to study Japanese all summer too, then go to remediation during the first semester to catch up on Japanese. My school didn't allow enough time during the year for me and my peers to complete Japanese I. :(
Anyway, all I can say about high school is....good luck....Nobody likes Fresh-meat. For some reason...I'm not really sure why. Other than that, your gonna have a hella lot of homework. Well, maybe not. But any homework is too much....

Kusari
This user is a guest
zuko2288
Jun 10, 2006 13:01:12 GMT -6

Post by zuko2288 on Jun 10, 2006 13:01:12 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
shcool stinks im glad its done with the teachers allways take ur cell phone,give us detintion, and make us crazy.schools out.

zuko2288

airmasterkane said:
Man. I am about the most excited person in the world. on monday the 5th, I graduated from middle school. I cant belive i'm finnaly going on to high school. I cant wait. When i got home from the graduation, my insides felt funny. I just wanted to, do something to show that I'm threw with middle school and have a whole three months to my self, sleeping in until when ever i want, staying up until when ever i want, playing which ever game at which ever time i want, going to almost anywhere i want. Man life right now is good.
This user is a guest
dosho
Jun 10, 2006 13:02:51 GMT -6

Post by dosho on Jun 10, 2006 13:02:51 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
School saddly keeps me from getting bored. Thats why now I have a job and go to summer school.
This user is a guest
ayumi
Jun 11, 2006 15:10:56 GMT -6

Post by ayumi on Jun 11, 2006 15:10:56 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
WOO!!!! -runs in circles-NO SKOOL!! IM MOOVIN TO BAD GRAMMUR CENTRAL! NO RESPONSIBITLITIES! :P :D ;D WOO! NO ANNYOIN TEACHERS WHO SAY" No back talk! " NO obbsesing ovur homewurk! :P MOVIE NIGHT! BEST OF ALL NO HAVING TO LEAVE BECAUSE OF SKOOL THE NEXT DAY!!!!!!!!!
This user is a guest
roax
Jun 11, 2006 15:51:12 GMT -6

Post by roax on Jun 11, 2006 15:51:12 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Yeah schools been out for me since May 24th. But have had a rockin summer so far. No school for a long time to me his something that will keep me happy for a while.
This user is a guest
ayumi
Jun 11, 2006 15:53:09 GMT -6

Post by ayumi on Jun 11, 2006 15:53:09 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Until you get mega borded and miss your friends then sit in the corner and watch wall paper dry or Grass grow. :P Or worse READ A BARNEY BOOK!
This user is a guest
theface
Jun 11, 2006 16:04:21 GMT -6

Post by theface on Jun 11, 2006 16:04:21 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
yay! schools almost out for me! this is it. no more high school...dunt dunt duhhh. then its off to San Diego State...scary, eh. summers gonna kick ass though, and i gotta make sure to spend as much time with my friends as possible. this place though... yea ill probably still come here. feh who am i kidding, i will still come here, haha.
This user is a guest
brokenxcoda
Jun 20, 2006 7:02:24 GMT -6

Post by brokenxcoda on Jun 20, 2006 7:02:24 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I graduated from Junior High on the 10th of June. I'm so excited for summer, but sadly, school is the only thing that keeps me from dying of boredom all throughout the year. I never do my homework at home, so I usually am just sitting there bored. But this summer is going to be so awesome! There are almost fifteen graduation parties scheduled for next month, and then I guess my friends and I will just hang out. And then I'll be bored again like I always am...
This user is a guest