The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Earthquake in Chile

Anonymous
Mar 1, 2010 23:38:42 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Mar 1, 2010 23:38:42 GMT -6

I'm sure you all know of this, but a massive 8.8 earthquake has hit Chile. What you may not know is what you can do to help, so I'm posting this here. I hope that's okay.

How To Help

Text Your Support (USA):

1. Text the word "CHILE" to 25383 to donate $10 on behalf of the Habitat for Humanity.

2. Text the word "CHILE" to 20222 to donate $10 on behalf of World Vision.

3. Text the word "CHILE" to 52000 to donate $10 on behalf of the Salvation Army.

4. Text the word "REBUILD" to 50555 to donate $10 to Operation USA's Chile relief fund.

Direct Donations:

Donate Directly to Doctors Without Borders

Donate Directly to Water.org

Oxfam

Direct Relief International

Save The Children — Save The Children is sending an emergency assessment team to Chile, and is asking for contributions to its Children's Emergency Fund to aid these efforts.

World Vision — The international development, relief and advocacy organization has already sent its first relief flight, from Bolivia this afternoon, with supplies like tarps, blankets, plastic sheeting, and collapsible water containers for survivors. Support these efforts with earmarked gifts to families that need them.

AmeriCares — Vice President of Emergency Response, Christoph Gorder, says AmeriCares is sending medical supplies and humanitarian aid to Chile. Make a direct contribution to AmeriCares' Chilean earthquake fund.

Habitat for Humanity — Habitat for Humanity has a continual presence in Chile, where the group has constructed more than 1,300 homes. Habitat will be essential in reconstruction efforts, especially in hard-hit rural areas.

International Medical Corps — IMC has a presence in dozens of countries around the globe, providing immediate medical care to those affected by natural disasters. Contribute to its emergency response fund.

ShelterBox — International disaster relief agency ShelterBox has mobilized a team to bring aid to Concepcion, Chile's second largest city, which saw the worse damage.

More
This user is a former member

Post by Gia on Mar 2, 2010 9:20:18 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
I don't have a job, so I can't help, but my heart goes to everyone who lives down there.
This user is Mod