The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Happy Winter Holidays

Anonymous
Dec 2, 2010 7:15:26 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Dec 2, 2010 7:15:26 GMT -6

As it's now the second day of Hanukkah, I thought I'd make a winter holiday post to wish our members happy holidays — whichever they may celebrate. December is a very festive month, with all kinds of holidays filling it!

So, whether you are celebrating Hanukkah, the Winter Solstice, Kwanzaa, Bodhi Day, Christmas, or some other holiday, I hope this season is fun and warm for you. (:

As for me & my house — Blessed Solstice! We celebrate December 21st.
This user is a former member

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Dec 8, 2010 10:32:32 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
I guess I get the best of both worlds this year! Christmas with the family, and a little Solstice thing for me (and mebbe Josh, if he wants). I'm rather excited, actually. I hope hope hope that I'll have a "White Christmas" this year. It's been snowing nearly non-stop, but only piddly little amounts thusfar. :< Sadly, no money for presents this year, but I might send out cheap-o "e-cards" to people. xD
This user is Mod

Post by Gia on Dec 8, 2010 18:49:23 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
I celebrate Christmas, though we don't do much here. We have a little dinner, and open some presents, and we're good. Our closest family is about an hour away, so we stopped going there after they moved. It's a little too far for us to drive to only be there a few hours. I think I'm getting something for my mom this year, but that's about it. Maybe cards for other people, I dunno... me and Kanea did forgot a friend of ours birthday that just passed, so we're gonna have to do something for her...
This user is Mod