The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Kami and Ryari Had Their Baby!

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Oct 23, 2010 23:40:59 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
Ryari and I would like to welcome our son, Gabriel, into the world!

Gabriel was born at 11:52 AM EST on October 14, 2010, after less than ten minutes of active labour. I went into the hospital at 9:00AM, was admitted as an in-patient at 11:45AM after some routine pre-admittance procedures, and poof, he was born. No time for any pain killers or anything! D=

He weighed six pounds, seven ounces, was nineteen and a half inches long (almost two feet. good gravy!), and had a head circumference of fourteen inches. His head's really round, I know - the doctors say it's because I wasn't in labour for very long, so it didn't get all misshapen. =x

Ryari and I gave Gabriel up for adoption to a lovely couple, whom we have grown to love like our own family. They left Michigan to go back home yesterday morning (Saturday, 10.23.2010); it's a bittersweet event for Ryari and me - we wish we were in a position to keep the little monkey (he is just so! adorable!), but we're thrilled to be able to give him not only a home situation we're unable to provide ourselves, but also that we were able to give him to two very wonderful people who are unable to have children of their own.

We think he's adorable. Don't you? =D?

above two photos courtesy of and © craig van dyke
This user is Mod
Last edit: Oct 23, 2010 23:43:49 GMT -6
Anonymous
Oct 24, 2010 1:09:06 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Oct 24, 2010 1:09:06 GMT -6

I'm not exactly a baby person (they make me nervous lol) but I must agree, he is a cute one. :)
This user is a former member
Anonymous
Oct 24, 2010 4:11:05 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Oct 24, 2010 4:11:05 GMT -6

;D He is indeed a fine looking one !! You had a very handsome boy, Kami. Congratulations !! *bows* As well as to the family who now has this beautiful son.
Last edit by Deleted: Oct 24, 2010 4:12:14 GMT -6
hankdetank
Oct 24, 2010 6:10:56 GMT -6

Post by hankdetank on Oct 24, 2010 6:10:56 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Congrats! And deciding to have him be adopted was very brave and admirable.
This user is a guest

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Oct 24, 2010 9:27:28 GMT -6

Thanks, everyone! I'm going to have more pictures up soon as I can figure out how to make my SD card and my computer play nice. =x
This user is Mod

Post by Gia on Oct 24, 2010 15:31:12 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
I already told you this on Facebook, but he's adorable. :)
This user is Mod
Last edit: Oct 24, 2010 15:31:50 GMT -6
Anonymous
Oct 24, 2010 21:00:01 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Oct 24, 2010 21:00:01 GMT -6

It's the baby!

He is very much adorable, even with the newborn color.

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Oct 24, 2010 23:10:13 GMT -6

hahaha, thanks you two! here's another picture, taken about a minute or two after he was born and cleaned up from the baby goop.

my SD card and computer still aren't cooperating, so more pics will be slow coming. ^^;;

"nyeh!"

photo courtesy of and © craig van dyke
This user is Mod
Last edit: Oct 24, 2010 23:10:47 GMT -6
Anonymous
Oct 25, 2010 17:43:45 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Oct 25, 2010 17:43:45 GMT -6

The tongue sticking out, too adorable!

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Oct 26, 2010 16:19:22 GMT -6

it's an RL "=P" face!

Anyway, if anyone's interested, I chronicled my pregnancy / adoption journey on a blog. I'm still wrapping up the final few entries, so keep checking back, okay? <3

kamibaby.blogspot.com
This user is Mod