The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

I think I was the only one here today

pokakaa
Sept 25, 2010 18:48:02 GMT -6

Post by pokakaa on Sept 25, 2010 18:48:02 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I look around and the most recent post was mine from late night lol. Then I saw absolutely no other people on whenever I was on, just some guests. How hilarious is that? Has everyone been doing something else lol?
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Sept 26, 2010 9:43:23 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Sept 26, 2010 9:43:23 GMT -6

For the most part, yes. I would imagine that everyone has been busy. As for being the only one on, that is indeed a rarity. I can only recall one instance wherein I was the only person online, just me and without any guest.
This user is a former member
pokakaa
Sept 26, 2010 12:38:40 GMT -6

Post by pokakaa on Sept 26, 2010 12:38:40 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Must have been a slow day lol.
This user is a guest

Post by Gia on Sept 26, 2010 20:59:47 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Sometimes, in the middle of the night, I've been the only one on. No guests is rare, though, as Shio said.
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Sept 28, 2010 18:13:49 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Sept 28, 2010 18:13:49 GMT -6

As a hint I am usually invisible.
This user is a former member

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Oct 5, 2010 22:43:54 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
And, keep in mind, there's are certain sections visible only to staff, so posts there wouldn't have shown up even if they were made after your most recent post.

It does happen, sometimes, where you're the only person online. School has started, too, so I would imagine a lot of our members -a majority of which are in high school or just starting college/uni- are swamped.
This user is Mod