The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Favorite character(s)

shounin
May 20, 2009 20:24:08 GMT -6

Post by shounin on May 20, 2009 20:24:08 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I'm surprised this hasn't been made yet, hope this isn't breaking any kind of rules. You can list a bunch of your favorite characters, or just one.

1.Sokka- I usually enjoy the extremely funny character, but there's something else about him that appeals to me. I enjoy how he still plays a vital role in the plot, even if he can't bend. I have a thing for strategic characters as well.

2.Iroh- Again a very comical character. But he also has a sense of seriousness and he makes you think sometimes. Also when he wants to ,he can kick butt.

3.Ty lee-Shes, cute and she kicks butt, you can;t beat that combo.

This user is a guest
Last edit by shounin: May 20, 2009 20:24:29 GMT -6

Post by A Long Display Name Here on May 20, 2009 20:49:56 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
I dunno if this hasn't been made yet, but not recently, that's for sure. =]

1. Toph - Katara used to own this spot, but as these past 3 years of TARP have worn off, I've grown rather tired of Katara's personality. Toph fits me a lot better, sweet, misunderstood, blind as a bat [lol, rly, my vision sucks], fiery, and kicks ass. Wewt!

2. Iroh - Who doesn't love Iroh? I mean.. Iroh be a pimp, yo. Fo'sho'. </'nuffsaid>

3. I'd have to say ... I don't know. I don't think I have a third favourite character. =/
This user is Mod
Anonymous
May 20, 2009 21:06:21 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on May 20, 2009 21:06:21 GMT -6

If it has, then it's about time someone revived it.

1. Iroh- He is just too awesome for words to describe. Especially in that one episode with the GAang and the bad guys. He has the Wisdom of master Yoda and the fighting skills of Master Windu. And thanks to TARP, I've grown to love him even more.

2. Toph vs. Jeong Jeong- Toph is just bad ass, and deep for the kind of character that she often portrays. Jeong Jeong won me over in his first appearance. His words were poetic, and he understood firebending without meeting the true masters.

3. Zuko- He grew up.

4. June- Awesomeness from the very beginning.

5. Long Feng- Villainy with style. Who needs brute force when you have your own personal attack force.
This user is a former member
Anonymous
May 20, 2009 21:08:40 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on May 20, 2009 21:08:40 GMT -6

Ha I love threads like these xD

1) Yue: I know she died, but I still LOVE her. She was kind, sweet, brave, became a friggen moon spirit! She just rocks. She's also very pretty and Sokka's first love=]

2) Suki: Sokka's second and current love. This girl is just BEAST. I love the Kyoshi Warriors and this chick right here has everything going for her. Great hair, eyes, smile, and she can run up prison walls! I mean come on! Who doesn't love Suki?!?!

3) Katara: She's just a sick waterbender and although her emotions go haywire I still adore her.

4) Sokka: Cause he's hot =D

5) Zuko: Cause he's sexy xD
Anonymous
May 21, 2009 5:32:23 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on May 21, 2009 5:32:23 GMT -6

haha "favorite character" threads... so old, and yet timeless.

#1. Toph--she's badass. There is no way around this. In fact, on some parts of the internet she's labelled as a Memetic Badass. [those who do not know the definition of Memetic Badass MUST LOOK IT UP!!!]But yeah, and Toph's personality reminds me a bit of myself. The same cocky, rude, humorous attitude is win.

#2. Azula--She might not be labelled as a Memetic BAdass, but that doesn't mean she's not amazing. No, Azula was my idol starting in Season III. her moments of insanity were truly epic, and had me laughing half the time.

#3. Iroh--because like Toph, he is a Memetic Badass. besides, old people are awesome. Iroh is like a cross between Chuck Norris and Ben Franklin. Buty yeah, Iroh is just awesome. There's no way around that one either.

I'll elaborate on this list perhaps, but not right now.

~Tenoko~