The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Avatar movie: unintentional lolz

gokuvstheworld
Jul 25, 2010 3:32:09 GMT -6

Post by gokuvstheworld on Jul 25, 2010 3:32:09 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
It is a given that most of us Avatards and/or fans of the series hated this film because of various reasons (i.e. the names, the lack of humor, the off bending, the cut-outs & add-ins etc.)....however scattered through this whole movie were scenes that were amusing, funny, or just plain hilarious that you know they were not meant to be, so since no one has done it yet I kinda decided to start a thread dedicated to a listing of you favorite *ahem* most "memorable" scenes that fall under the category spelled above. That way we can blow off some steam of our hatred towards the movie and just have a good laugh

Like for me:

spoilerspoilerspoilerspoilerspoilerspoilerspoilerspoilerspoilerspoilerspoilerspoiler

Every time Zhao talked in that high pitched voice of his...OMG what a miscast xD

Another one that falls under this category. The earthbennding prision scene. You have Aang making the "Dudes there’s earth right under your feet"-speech to the earthbenders [WOW dude thakns we hadn't noticed before!], and you have Katara literally tackling the guard and no one does nothing to stop her....LOL

On that note since it is in the same scene after all...The camera shows focuses on six earthtbenders and to quote from another site: 'All the other earthbenders get up and start fighting, including a group of SIX earthbenders who: march in place, swing their arms around, kick the air, punch the air, and enter a classic "HI-YA!" pose before a rock the size of a soccer ball wobbles across the screen, literally looking like it's hanging from a strand of fishing line, at about the pace of a toddler walking. A seventh earthbender throws a few more punches to direct the rock ever-so-gradually into the chest of a firebender who just sort of stands there and takes it.' ROFLOL

To finish, there is this scene with Fire Lord Ozai and Zhao in which the Fire Lord goes "You think that my son is this person the soldiers are calling The Blue Spirit?" to which Zhao goes "...........................................................................................................................................................................................................Yes" to which i went BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.

end of spoilers

So yeah that’s my list; how about yours? Any scene in particular that you found was funny but it was clearly not meant to be?
This user is a guest
Last edit: Jul 25, 2010 7:53:58 GMT -6