The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

The Art Book

Anonymous
May 27, 2010 15:35:39 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on May 27, 2010 15:35:39 GMT -6

I was just wondering if anyone else picked up this awesome art book. Mine came in the mail today I just finished looking through it all. For those of you wondering, it is amazing! It's all full of some useful information and of the awesome background art from each episode. I'd say it's a good buy for all of us.

Anybody else think so?
This user is a former member

Post by Gia on Jun 1, 2010 0:03:07 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
I haven't even heard of this! It sounds cool, though. Maybe I'll have to check it out. :)
This user is Mod
yuna
Jul 18, 2010 21:19:21 GMT -6

Post by yuna on Jul 18, 2010 21:19:21 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I got it in the mail today and I absolutely love it! It's phenomenal!! I enjoy reading what Mike and Bryan have to say about each piece and of course I enjoy Chapter 5. A little chibi art always brightens my day [: I suggest everyone should purchase it, now ;D
This user is a guest
Last edit by yuna: Jul 18, 2010 21:19:55 GMT -6

Post by Gia on Jul 24, 2010 21:27:24 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
I looked through it earlier - I'll look at it more detail later - and wow, it's so awesome! (Thank you, Shio! *hugs*) I love the pictures, and I'll go back and read more later, but on first glance, wow!
This user is Mod
ailin
Jul 31, 2010 12:43:00 GMT -6

Post by ailin on Jul 31, 2010 12:43:00 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I want it SO bad. The art on the show was phenomenal and I love seeing how they develop character and background designs. Those things always are inspirational, fascinating and beautiful. I might have to just throw caution to the wind and order it...
This user is a guest

Post by Gia on Jul 31, 2010 12:44:31 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Yeah, it was amazing. Shio figured I was never going to get it myself, so he lent me his. It really is amazing, and it's got some beautiful pictures in it.
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Jul 31, 2010 13:03:54 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jul 31, 2010 13:03:54 GMT -6

Yes, you probably should throw caution to the wind and get it. As I hear, it's like half price on Amazon, that's where I got it and how I got it. And unfortunately, they don't got that deep in how they made the background and what not, but the description that they do give is very informative. I'd say that it is well worth the price, especially some of the pictures for the DVD that they were going to use but then got told by merchandising that they couldn't use. I honestly want to use that picture of Aang in the Avatar state under water as my background, but since my scanner isn't awesome and I couldn't find an online equivalent, I settled the HD Korra background and her smexy shoulder blades.
This user is a former member