The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Hamma

shoushan
Nov 2, 2007 20:28:52 GMT -6

Post by shoushan on Nov 2, 2007 20:28:52 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Hamma would not be held prisoner for long. This metal bars would not keep her from unleashing her wrath upon the Fire Nation. Her arms and legs were bound at all times, and her cell was kept dark and lifeless. Her gray hair fell on her face. She seemed gaunt and lifeless, and yet a smile danced across her lips.

Katara is an interesting case, the old Waterbender thought, She can't deny her true powers as a Bloodbender!

A shadow passed the elderly woman's cage, and she glanced up at the figure with her aging eyes.

I won't be held here!

Sweat dripped down her face and onto the floor. The grin on her face widened. She flicked her fingers in graceful, yet powerful, movements. The sweat on her flowed up and bent to her will.

"Yes, Katara, you have indeed taught me a great deal," Hamma muttered quietly as she used the water to saw at her chains. She would be forced to run after she left. She would take her most important possesions.

Her fingers on her hand moved back and forth in a rhythmic pattern and then...

Clang

...the chains fell from her wrist and her arm fell limp at her side. With this mobility she made quick work of the other shackle on her hand.

They take my family.. she thought as she sawed at the shackles pinning her feet down.

They take my friends... the first leg brace fell to the floor.

And they expect me to go quietly? I think not!

Clang!

She was freed, and with that, she took more sweat form her forehead and easily sliced through the rusted cage bars.

"My vengeace will be swift, but first, I must find Katara..." Hamma muttered in her raspy voice. With those few words, she left the prison she was being held in and pursued the Southern Water Tribe Prodigy. Her gnarled hands clenched into fists as she stepped into the light of the moon. Her time had come.

This user is a guest
yi
Nov 2, 2007 20:31:26 GMT -6

Post by yi on Nov 2, 2007 20:31:26 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Shoushan,

Since the Puppetmaster episode has yet to officially air in the US, I have to DECLINE your application for this profile.

sorry...

This post is locked, An Admin or fellow Core Staff member may open it to voice their opinions.
This user is a guest
Last edit by yi: Nov 2, 2007 23:27:15 GMT -6

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Nov 2, 2007 23:53:33 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
After reviewing the episode for myself, and discussing it with Yi Feng and Karena, I am also denying this application.

The main reason for denial is the fact that TARP is a US-based forum. The Puppetmaster, while having aired in the UK, has not aired in the United States. Until it does, we will not recognize it as something that happens on our board.

Additionally, due to the god-mod nature of bloodbending, Staff has decided to limit it to two people - Katara and Hamma. As such, Hamma's player must be someone that the Staff can trust to not godmod other people's characters. As a new member, that trust has not been established with you yet.

(Also, your RP post does not fill the requirements for a canon application; it's not in-depth enough, nor does it say anything about her history, her personality, her appearance [other than her gray hair.])
This user is Mod
Last edit: Nov 2, 2007 23:59:01 GMT -6