Thank you for visiting TARP!
We just couldn't stay away, so our never-ending love for ATLA is your gain!
It's like there's a resurgence of early 00's shows and Avatar: the Last Airbender is apparently one of them. We've never stopped loving TARP, so we're bringing it back and going back to our roots as an ATLA forum.
We don't make this decision lightly. We've discussed a lot, brought on some fresh faces to help us out on the staff team, and even reached out to several of our former members on ways we can make TARP 2: Electric Boogaloo more enjoyable for everyone. With everyone's help, we think we've got it.
We hope you'll join us for TARP's reopening, which we expect to be sometime in the next few weeks. Stay tuned!
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Signing off, once more: thanks, and happy roleplaying!
Gia & Kami
- Follow the instructions in How To: Multiple Accounts to set up your character account. Your username should be your character name, no spaces or symbols.
- After you create your profile, click the EDIT button and adjust your display name to accurately reflect your character's name, with spaces as needed.
- In this area you should see a tab that says [TBD]. Click on this and you'll find all the spots to fill in your character info. There are a few directions here, so please be sure to read carefully!
- Once you are ready for your app to be reviewed, post in Applications and a staff member will take a look.
- Whichever staff member is reviewing your app will get back to you via PM on your OOC account within 24-48 hours. You may be asked to make a few adjustments, based on the contents of your app.
- Once your application is sorted, your character account will be given the appropriate Earth Kingdom / Fire Nation / Water Tribe label and you'll be able to use that account to post in-character.
- That's it! EZPZ.