The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Plotting in the Wind

Anonymous
Jul 22, 2017 6:59:48 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jul 22, 2017 6:59:48 GMT -6

Okay, so, hello everyone, I am Jericho and I just joined this fabulous RP forum. For now I only have one character, but I'd like to get some threads going, to test the waters.

My characters:

Old Pa

Brief summary: Old Pa is an old geezer that wanders all over Republic City. He had a wild adult life and now lives an even wilder senior life. He may not be the kind to get involved in the current events, but is of the opinion that such strifes will inevitably lead to a war. He is hoping that the newer generations will fight to stop things from escalating, before it's too late. He is up for anything, as long as you have imagination.

|| Please note that unless it is specified prior, the RP partners aren't meant to know Old Pa's name, or that he's a waterbender. Thank you. ||

[open]
[open]
[open]

Closed threads:

All About The Lotus | Sek Hei-Ming

Friends are Baskets and Hats | Grandma

And introducing...

JEONG SEINA! (turututuuu)

Brief summary: Seina is not just a pro-bender. He's one of the parents of pro-bending. He spent most of his life training and fighting. He doesn't care if you're a bender or a non-bender, as long as you're not a jerk. He will gladly take new trainees at his gym, provided that they don't cause conflict. His gym is a safe space for everyone, and whoever wants to make it unsafe will have a bad time.

Reserved for Bo
[open]
[open]

Finished threads: None
This user is a former member
Last edit by Deleted: Oct 1, 2017 17:13:01 GMT -6
Anonymous
Jul 22, 2017 7:46:44 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jul 22, 2017 7:46:44 GMT -6

Im open for an rp, your character interested me because it sounded like someone i used in my backstory ( @gozu ) so it could lead to some interesting interactions.
Anonymous
Jul 22, 2017 11:49:01 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jul 22, 2017 11:49:01 GMT -6

king Avatar
Im open for an rp, your character interested me because it sounded like someone i used in my backstory ( @gozu ) so it could lead to some interesting interactions.
I'd be interested to write with you, however I don't know how, yet. Do you, perhaps, have any ideas? I'd be interested to know them.
Anonymous
Jul 22, 2017 12:10:59 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jul 22, 2017 12:10:59 GMT -6

say... to warm up those engines so to speak, wanna get our characters to play Pai Sho?

I have no idea how Pai Sho works out of character, but Sek sure does know how to play it
Anonymous
Jul 22, 2017 12:19:38 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jul 22, 2017 12:19:38 GMT -6

jericho Avatar
king Avatar
I'd be interested to write with you, however I don't know how, yet. Do you, perhaps, have any ideas? I'd be interested to know them.
I don't know how exactly but I think you have to make a thread in the roleplaying section
Anonymous
Jul 22, 2017 14:12:10 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jul 22, 2017 14:12:10 GMT -6

asari Avatar
say... to warm up those engines so to speak, wanna get our characters to play Pai Sho?

I have no idea how Pai Sho works out of character, but Sek sure does know how to play it
I have no idea either. We can roll for it.

@king

I know how to make a thread. I mean, what will the thread be about. How do we start?
Anonymous
Jul 22, 2017 15:54:17 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jul 22, 2017 15:54:17 GMT -6

we can start however you want, i saw your thread should i just go from there

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Jul 23, 2017 13:49:57 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
@jericho is old pa up for some HIJINKS with grandma?
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Jul 24, 2017 10:10:44 GMT -6

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Jul 24, 2017 18:21:56 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Jul 31, 2017 3:40:13 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jul 31, 2017 3:40:13 GMT -6

If you check the first post of this thread, you'll see that now I have one more character. However, since there'll be a time shift in a few days, I don't think it prudent to start any threads before then. However, we can arrange something for after.
Anonymous
Jul 31, 2017 7:53:19 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jul 31, 2017 7:53:19 GMT -6

My character Bo is a Probender looking for some direction in his life. I feel like talking to Jeong Seina could be good for him. Here's a link to his profile if you wanna check him out.
Anonymous
Jul 31, 2017 12:43:01 GMT -6 via mobile

Post by Deleted on Jul 31, 2017 12:43:01 GMT -6

Bo sure is an interesting character. I'd love to write with you after the change of time in the setting. I'll put you on the waitlist.
Anonymous
Oct 1, 2017 17:14:19 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Oct 1, 2017 17:14:19 GMT -6

tenshio Avatar
My character Bo is a Probender looking for some direction in his life. I feel like talking to Jeong Seina could be good for him. Here's a link to his profile if you wanna check him out.
You're up for that thread we were talking about, if you're still game. Just give me the word, and I'll prepare a first post for you.
Anonymous
Oct 5, 2017 12:05:17 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Oct 5, 2017 12:05:17 GMT -6

Sure, let's do it.