The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Leath Plots

Anonymous
Jun 7, 2017 23:09:57 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jun 7, 2017 23:09:57 GMT -6

Mitsuko | Profile

Brief Overview:

She is a 17 year old waterbender with an avid interest in pro-bending, constantly keeping up with all the details she can find. She trains daily with the dream that one day she will maybe even join a team of her own. When she isn't bending she works part time at a small flower shop stationed in the Market District owned by an old family friend on her mother's side; the owner is an older woman who is short, Fire Nation born, and a nonbender. With an exuberant personality and a warm heart, Mitsuko loves talking to others and has no qualms about striking up a conversation with someone she doesn't know. Although friendly, she isn't afraid to loudly stand up for what she believes in, even if it results in a fight or attracting some unsavory characters. She was quite close with her brother, Tariq, who was a firebender who mysteriously disappeared and in an effort to figure out why, she is determined to get to the bottom of the rumors of the Galgori Six and to learn if the Monks of Koh are really what they seem.

General Ideas:

I am pretty much looking for anything and everything, whether that be a lighthearted thread or a more serious plot-focused one. I'd like to have her establish some relationships with others in Republic City but those relationships could be both good or bad seeing as I'm interested in kind of getting a range of different dynamics. Other than working, just walking around, or practicing her bending, I've considered that if someone was interested she could start at the Temple of Koh as a volunteer seeing as the recent attack affected her quite heavily. Not only would it allow her to help others (something she is passionate about) but it might also give her a closer glimpse into what the Monks of Koh are all about. I'm not sure though but I'd be happy with anything. Honestly I'd love just to do anything, anywhere.

Places One Might Run Into Her At:

• The Temple of Koh
  • The Market District
  • A Pro-bending match
  • Just out and about the streets of Republic City or Parks

Ongoing Threads:

Completed Threads:

A Push and a Pull

This Time For Sure

After School Special
Afternoon of Contemplation
Lost and Found

If anyone is interested in starting something up, just let me know!

This user is a former member
Last edit by Deleted: Oct 1, 2017 16:43:56 GMT -6

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Jun 8, 2017 19:08:53 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
I'm a little busy with work right now but I should be able to RP this weekend if you wanna start something! Ren is probably your best bet (link to her bio on my OOC acct page) if you wanna get in on the Temple stuff!
This user is Mod
Last edit: Jun 8, 2017 19:09:15 GMT -6
Anonymous
Jun 8, 2017 20:50:27 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jun 8, 2017 20:50:27 GMT -6

That sounds good! I'll start up a thread and get Mitsuko headed over to the Temple then I suppose! Once I get the thread up, I'll link it up in my original post under something along the lines of "Ongoing" and I'll probably make another reply just saying I've got it up. Then you, and anyone else who wants to, are free to just jump on in when you get the chance. I'm actually a little busy with work right now myself so no rush!
Anonymous
Jun 8, 2017 22:21:56 GMT -6

Post by Gia on Jun 9, 2017 18:52:36 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Since you mentioned, the parks, I have an open thread taking place there if you wish. If you don't, that's fine, but I thought it might be something your character might be interested in since you mentioned Probending as well: This Time For Sure. Basically, it's just my character, Ren'ai and her BFF (and teammate) Yuri training to try and get attention and find another Waterbender for their team. (Of course, I'm not implying your character would want to do that, but I figured it might be something she might want to go and see nonetheless and perhaps the three might be able to interact after the match? *shrugs*)
This user is Mod
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Jun 9, 2017 20:02:59 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jun 9, 2017 20:02:59 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Since you mentioned, the parks, I have an open thread taking place there if you wish. If you don't, that's fine, but I thought it might be something your character might be interested in since you mentioned Probending as well: This Time For Sure. Basically, it's just my character, Ren'ai and her BFF (and teammate) Yuri training to try and get attention and find another Waterbender for their team. (Of course, I'm not implying your character would want to do that, but I figured it might be something she might want to go and see nonetheless and perhaps the three might be able to interact after the match? *shrugs*)
I would love that! Should I just jump in and have Mitsuko bending nearby the two of them and then kind of start watching the two train? Or she does keep up with Probending, so maybe she could recognize them and approach them as kind of a fan?

Post by Gia on Jun 10, 2017 13:23:07 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Either one of those would work for me. :)
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Jun 11, 2017 13:07:27 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jun 11, 2017 13:07:27 GMT -6

Hey i think she and Rini would maybe get along? Rini is also generally pretty friendly and the same age and she enjoys meeting people (if a bit awkward) her uncle works as a probending coach as well if you want an idea to bring them together in a way that's not just 'them bumping into one another' but Rini also does often spend a lot of time wandering around parks, Rini has been in the city for a couple of years.
Anonymous
Jun 11, 2017 15:02:23 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jun 11, 2017 15:02:23 GMT -6

starrypawz Avatar
Hey i think she and Rini would maybe get along? Rini is also generally pretty friendly and the same age and she enjoys meeting people (if a bit awkward) her uncle works as a probending coach as well if you want an idea to bring them together in a way that's not just 'them bumping into one another' but Rini also does often spend a lot of time wandering around parks, Rini has been in the city for a couple of years.
Oh yeah that sounds like it could be fun, I think they'd get along as well! I like the idea of Mitsuko knowing Rini's uncle. Maybe the two of them get together for some reason (a dinner, practice, going to watch a match, etc.) And Rini comes along?
Last edit by Deleted: Jun 11, 2017 15:03:07 GMT -6
Anonymous
Jun 12, 2017 12:07:41 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jun 12, 2017 12:07:41 GMT -6

leath Avatar
starrypawz Avatar
Oh yeah that sounds like it could be fun, I think they'd get along as well! I like the idea of Mitsuko knowing Rini's uncle. Maybe the two of them get together for some reason (a dinner, practice, going to watch a match, etc.) And Rini comes along?
Yeah that seems pretty likely to happen
Anonymous
Jun 12, 2017 21:39:03 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jun 12, 2017 21:39:03 GMT -6

starrypawz Avatar
Alright, are you interested in starting a thread? Or in having me start one?
Anonymous
Jun 13, 2017 5:49:04 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jun 13, 2017 5:49:04 GMT -6

leath Avatar
starrypawz Avatar
Alright, are you interested in starting a thread? Or in having me start one?
I'd be happy to start unless you had a specific idea in mind, I'm thinking of using her Uncle's training studio? (I should say dojo)
Anonymous
Jun 13, 2017 11:56:38 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jun 13, 2017 11:56:38 GMT -6

starrypawz Avatar
Jun 13, 2017 5:49:04 GMT -6 @starrypawz said:
I'd be happy to start unless you had a specific idea in mind, I'm thinking of using her Uncle's training studio? (I should say dojo)
You can start one then whenever you get the chance! ^-^