The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Unable to login to deleted character account

Anonymous
Apr 17, 2017 20:16:41 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Apr 17, 2017 20:16:41 GMT -6

After reviewing with Kami, this issue has been brought to the Help Center.

After the account "yuji" linked to account "saypikapika" was restored, I am unable to successfully switch to yuji after its restoration. Attempting to use the "switch" function redirects me to the most recently active account - so if I tried to switch from saypikapika to yuji, the home page would load as if I had selected saypikapika; if from meiling account to yuji, the home page would load as if I'd selected meiling.

I have also attempted logging out and hard refreshing the website. After entering credentials with the "login" interface, I am given the opportunity to select yuji. However, in doing so, the home page loads as if I were a guest, even after selecting "remember me".

After review of the mobile version of this site, via the "dashboard" interface, the text beneath the yuji account reads, "This account has been banned from this forum." It has been verified as of 17 April 2017 that this account has not been banned by an administrator. The account's front-facing profile is also displayed as if it were not banned.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
This user is a former member
Last edit by Deleted: Apr 17, 2017 20:17:29 GMT -6

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Apr 17, 2017 20:21:03 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
I have confirmed this issue is occurring for all of my deleted accounts as well (Ling, Charumati, and Ren) and I have brought it to the attention of ProBoards Support administrators. As of this post (1920 Pacific, 17 April 2017) the admins are out of the office for the day so it will be reviewed tomorrow.

Thank you all for your patience.
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Apr 18, 2017 10:50:17 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Apr 18, 2017 10:50:17 GMT -6

HHEEEYY it looks like it's working!~!! I've successfully switched accounts with (technically logged into!) the previously deleted account. Could you please verify whether this is the case for other members?

Thank you kindly!
Last edit by Deleted: Apr 18, 2017 10:50:37 GMT -6
Anonymous
Apr 18, 2017 10:55:08 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Apr 18, 2017 10:55:08 GMT -6

Just checked, and it's working fine for me too.

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Apr 18, 2017 11:05:35 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
We have a confirmed fix from PB Support admins, which I have verified on my end. Thanks for the responses, folks! Please feel free to create a new thread if further problems present themselves.
This user is Mod