The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Crooked Plots

Anonymous
Nov 10, 2016 16:01:02 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Nov 10, 2016 16:01:02 GMT -6

Nirav is a 24 year old hunter and trapper, who lives off the land surrounding Republic City and makes a living trading that which he does not need for items he cannot make and collect on his own. A solitary man, he is rarely the type to start up an interaction due in no small part to the limited knowledge of the common language.

A man of deeds not words, quiet and serious-minded, he has little time for other people. However, should someone be able to earn his respect they can expect to have a staunchly loyal companion.

-—-

At the moment, I am sticking to a single thread at a time until I am more confident I can handle more:

Active Thread: Conflict, with Charurmati

Completed Thread: —
This user is a former member
Last edit by Deleted: Nov 14, 2016 3:32:00 GMT -6

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Nov 10, 2016 21:29:43 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
How about a challenge? Quiet man meets quiet woman? Charu is up for a quick plot if you'd like. Not entirely sure how they'd interact / meet though.
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Nov 11, 2016 4:53:37 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Nov 11, 2016 4:53:37 GMT -6

Hmm... Okay, here's what I got running in my head for these two:

I'm thinking that perhaps an animal runs past both of them, with some thugs chasing it. They corner it in an alleyway and the thugs prepare to kick the heck out of it for laughs... and then our characters show up. Nirav would be gravely offended by the thugs because they are showing no respect and acting sadistically to the animal they are hunting, and I'm guessing that Charumati would not take kindly to the fact that they are looking to hurt an animal for no good reason (perhaps one or more of them is a bender to entice her to action even further).

Not sure how to proceed after they deal with the thugs, though. Lemme know what you think!

(Also I have this mental image of these two communicating only via nodding their heads. I laughed more than I probably should have.)

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Nov 11, 2016 17:18:16 GMT -6

Charu would not, but she also has a public image to uphold. She would not cause a fight, though theoretically she could probably physically intimidate them. Definitely include benders in this , most of her threads are with benders at the moment and she's got some pent up frustrations haha.
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Nov 12, 2016 9:03:53 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Nov 12, 2016 9:03:53 GMT -6

Well, it doesn't have to come to an actual fight. I'm confident that the combined forces of these two is enough to scare the pants of any common thugs and get them to run away really fast, hehe.

So, this is this okay with you? If so, would you like me to start it?

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Nov 12, 2016 9:17:20 GMT -6

Fine with me! Please feel free to start it (:
This user is Mod
Last edit: Nov 12, 2016 9:17:35 GMT -6