The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Gia's Wanted Ads [Updated]

Post by Gia on Nov 8, 2016 19:46:15 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
For Akane:

I am looking for the Captain of Akane's Probending team. Here's just a bit of info:

Akira - He's twenty-two, an Earthbender, and the Captain of their team, the Iguana Parrots. Started the team when he was around fifteen, which is when he met Akane. He had already found Hao, their Firebender when he found Akane, but Hao ended up quitting. They spent some time without a Firebender, during which time he and Akane dated for about six months before deciding they were better off as friends. A couple years ago, they finally found another Firebender, a man named Bo. Akane also lives with him, in his spare bedroom. As far as looks and personality go, I did not specify anything so that is up to you.

Hakana - Akane's older sister, twenty-five and a non-bender. They were close as children, but have drifted apart since Hakana became a teenager. She is supportive, but distant to her younger sister's career, too wrapped up in her own life. For more information, see her profile.

As far as other characters, Ren'ai has two older brothers that can be played as well if you're looking for something else. See her profile for more info. Ichiro could also use Ami, his assistant manager, and friend, as well as Ken, another server who has become one of his best servers in the six - about a year since he's started working there. If you need/want more info, respond or PM me.
This user is Mod
Last edit: Oct 4, 2017 11:06:04 GMT -6

Post by Gia on Nov 9, 2016 10:16:56 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Updated. One of my friends is going to be taking Ami and joining, so that part has been scratched out.
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Nov 25, 2016 12:43:47 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Nov 25, 2016 12:43:47 GMT -6

I'm interested in playing Bo. Got a couple ideas in my head for him, but is there anything else you can tell me about him?
This user is a former member

Post by Gia on Nov 26, 2016 19:47:49 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Oh, shoot! I thought I responded to this. I am so sorry! No, I don't, but I'd be happy to hear what you have to say if you want to PM. Thanks so much!
This user is Mod

Post by Gia on Jan 25, 2017 22:05:25 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Updated - as Hangetsu does not have time to RP anymore (I have spoken to him), the Dragon Hawks need a new Waterbender!
This user is Mod

Post by Gia on Oct 4, 2017 11:06:14 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Updated!
This user is Mod