The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Leaving & Returning

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Jun 5, 2017 2:42:45 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
Sorry folks I am swamped with work! I'll respond to posts as soon as I can.
This user is Mod

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Jun 8, 2017 19:10:17 GMT -6

I'll be posting this weekend, thanks for your patience! (@tenshio, @fullmetalgnostic, @crooked, @saypikapika, @franco)
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Jun 17, 2017 10:14:46 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jun 17, 2017 10:14:46 GMT -6

Sorry I haven't posted. The last week has been pretty busy, mainly since I was at E3 the past few days. All that's over, though, so I should be posting soon.
This user is a former member
Anonymous
Jun 19, 2017 7:19:21 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jun 19, 2017 7:19:21 GMT -6

Hey all, I am still crazy loaded with work, and I have also started the process of moving. Again, I'm still around and still working on posts (like a sentence a day!) but I'll be quite slow in responses for the next few weeks.

Thank you all for your patience!

Post by Gia on Jun 19, 2017 21:27:55 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Issues with lack of sleep lately that is making it hard to write, but I promise I will get caught up soon!
This user is Mod

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Jun 21, 2017 0:24:06 GMT -6

i am SO swamped with work right now and to top it off my area is in the middle of a heat wave (100F and higher) and i don't have regular access to AC. will be slow until i'm not a puddle of goo.
This user is Mod

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Jun 23, 2017 18:31:55 GMT -6

I'm so swamped guys, I'm up to my ears in commissions and I just got an extra title (and more responsibilities) at work so. I will get out posts as soon as I can!

— @saypikapika, @tenshio, @fullmetalgnostic, @crooked, @leath
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Jul 25, 2017 21:33:07 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jul 25, 2017 21:33:07 GMT -6

I am so so sorry I haven't been around lately. I'm working on a personal writing project with a deadline looming. Once that's done (which it will be by next week), I'll be back, I promise.
Anonymous
Aug 11, 2017 9:42:54 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Aug 11, 2017 9:42:54 GMT -6

Hey sorry I've not been around much, might be a bit scarce until the end of the month mainly due to needing to get my dissertation for my Master's Degree finished

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Sept 25, 2017 14:42:28 GMT -6

This is for — She and were involved in a car accident yesterday. They're both OK physically but they'll be taking some time to recuperate. If you have any questions, please direct them to me, . Thanks!
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Sept 28, 2017 3:50:48 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Sept 28, 2017 3:50:48 GMT -6

I'd like to apologise for not being around much, but I'm going to be taking an indefinite hiatus. I've just lacked the muse to give proper posts for a long while and I thought it was time to make it official that I was moving on. I hope that I'll return at some point in the future should my motivation kick back in, I had a lot of fun writing here while I did!

Post by Gia on Oct 4, 2017 11:01:04 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Okay, I should be back now. Sorry for being so off lately, but the past like... six weeks or so has not been easy for me, and especially the last week and a half or so, since the accident, but I'm making it work and things are getting better.
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Oct 16, 2017 7:10:17 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Oct 16, 2017 7:10:17 GMT -6

Hey all, I'm still swamped with work. I was able to inform Kami of this already, but my big project (writing a whole course!) is finally nearing completion. It should be done this week, which will free up quite a bit more of my time. My personal life is still busy enough that I need to play it by ear, but I'm getting to the point where I should be able to start finding some balance.

Thanks for your patience!
Anonymous
Oct 23, 2017 5:59:45 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Oct 23, 2017 5:59:45 GMT -6

Update: Now that the big work project is nearing the final completion stage, I've found my free time at work (shh, don't tell the bosses) has lightened considerably. On the personal side, I'm still quite busy, but I have more daytime hours available for the time being, so I should be able to start getting back into it!
Anonymous
Oct 30, 2017 5:03:14 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Oct 30, 2017 5:03:14 GMT -6

Sorry for not being around much, had a part time job and stuff and finishing uni things and it's been kinda kicking my butt

Post by Mod Squad on Nov 15, 2017 21:11:43 GMT -6

Mod Squad Avatar
REMINDER: If anyone is going on vacation or extended absence during this holiday season, please let us know. Thank you!
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Nov 21, 2017 9:57:40 GMT -6 via mobile

Post by Deleted on Nov 21, 2017 9:57:40 GMT -6

Hey all, I will be leaving town for Thanksgiving tomorrow, and will be back Saturday. This will almost certainly cause some delays in replying.

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Nov 21, 2017 10:26:55 GMT -6

Hey folks, sorry for the radio silence! Work is hectic with holiday preparations, so I’ve been absolutely swamped. I’ll try and touch base with partners today about RPs.

As far as Thanksgiving goes, I will be out of town on Thursday. If it’s an absolute emergency please email me at: kami@theavatarrp.com and I’ll respond ASAP. Otherwise, send me a PM and I’ll check in on Friday / Saturday.
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Nov 23, 2017 14:43:24 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Nov 23, 2017 14:43:24 GMT -6

Yet again sorry for not being around much, I've been pretty busy with my current job and it's been hard to balance that and like 'fun' things
Anonymous
Nov 29, 2017 7:51:08 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Nov 29, 2017 7:51:08 GMT -6

I am now back in action! Thanks for the patience partners (*cough* Kami *cough*)!