The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Water, flowing and crashing.

Anonymous
Sept 17, 2016 12:30:19 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Sept 17, 2016 12:30:19 GMT -6

There was uncharacteristic pause and reflection in Tsubaki while she changed as Khala waited outside. She remembered how she had not only changed in front of the air acolyte but also insisted they bathe together. For a girl to do that to a girl who liked girls seemed like a breach of the girl code. Tsubaki remembered that men had changed in front of her in her time with The Equalists and how at first it made her feel about a sexy and desirable as a hat rack. Now changing in front of another person was just a way to shoot the breeze while getting out of something sweaty.

"Shopping...yes. Let's do that. I have some money. And, uh, I'm..." she paused and felt a rare tinge of embarassment while still looking Khala straight in the face. "Sorry about changing in front of you and the whole bathing thing. I didn't know. I will totally make up for by being fun or being your wing-lady if you see someone you like."

The nicer clothing shops were downtown near the club and for once Tsubaki felt annoyed at living in the poor Dragon Flats area of the city. Would shopping take too long? Could she pick out something Khala would like? Why was she suddenly so self-conscious now that Khala admited an attraction to women?
Tsubaki decided that these questions were best left unanswered and did as she always did, charged ahead with reckless abandon.
"To shopping!" She declared while pointing in the vague direction of downtown.

The former Equalist and current hater of spaghetti straps despite their cute name fussed with her dress while awkwardly while carrying her long red cardigan over her shoulder. While moving around the straps worried about a future wardrobe malfunction Tsubaki proceeded to expose more flesh while trying to keep it from moving.
Once done and her sweater was back to covering her torso Tsubaki once more dove into the familar waters of conversation.
"What kind of clothes do you like? You know, I'm just going to ask because I'm that kind of woman and I just ask stuff, but what's your type of girl? If we're going to go shopping this is a good thing to know. We need the right kind of bait, you know? I say something kind of exposey? Exposing? Expositional? Uh, you know show off your nice skin tone. It's a pretty shade of brown." Once more Tsubaki felt uncomfortable. Khala was not the first woman who was attracted to women she had encountered but for some reason the first one she felt awkward with.

She took Khala's hand, felt a little weird and then abandoned it once a store had been spotted. Tsubaki sighed and for once didn't wish things had gotten weird.
This user is a former member