The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Attention-grabbing "I need a partner!" Title

Anonymous
Jul 31, 2012 4:54:08 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jul 31, 2012 4:54:08 GMT -6

So at the moment your resident dummy, Fukui (formerly Tenoko) seems to be in an RP-drought and wants to end that.

there's been speculation that I might be joining some of the board-wide plots sooner or later, but till then (or even after) I'm always up for some private RPs, since those are easier to handle.

My characters include Fukui, a waterbender whose lifetime dreams include exploring the world and having the same types of adventures and stories to tell that her mother and moreso, her grandmother, had. anything that sounds like adventure... she's game for. She's fairly easy to get along with, although

My other character, Raeya, is similar, except much more a fan of freedom and fun, and occasionally unlawful behavior. if it seems entertaining enough, she'll give it a go. She's a low-level waterbender, as as long as there's no judgmental remarks, she's generally very easy to get along with (some might say too easy)

totally not sure if I'm doing this right, but I might as well chip this out there, since I haven't had much to do here for the last couple weeks.

~Tenoko~
This user is a former member
Last edit by Deleted: Aug 3, 2012 2:09:49 GMT -6
azn
Aug 14, 2012 9:57:26 GMT -6

Post by azn on Aug 14, 2012 9:57:26 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I have also been in a drought, maybe we can help eachother end it! My main, Seikatsu, is quite the adrenaline junky and is always up for 'adventures' or anything that sounds fun. It seems he would go well with Raeya, since his quests for fun usually lead him to not-so-legal things (like jumping across rooftops, cops don't seem to appreciate that). Also, Sei is a firebender who doesn't know how to firebend..at all, so no judging there!

let me know
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Aug 15, 2012 15:11:16 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Aug 15, 2012 15:11:16 GMT -6

hmm... I think either of them could work well with Raeya, or even Fukui to a lesser extent.
so with that in mind, should we start brainstorming? :D

~Tenoko~
This user is a former member