The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Plot with Tenshio

Anonymous
Jun 4, 2012 10:19:50 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jun 4, 2012 10:19:50 GMT -6

This will be the official plot thread for my characters. If you'd like to RP with me, either reply here or PM me.

Currently, my character Akio Yoshida is looking for someone to play with. He's a 17-year-old blind Air Acolyte who takes a little while to warm up to new people. He's particularly shy around Firebenders. Here's his profile. Anyone want to give him something to do?
This user is a former member
Anonymous
Jun 21, 2012 10:02:32 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jun 21, 2012 10:02:32 GMT -6

Update

Akio is currently busy, but I have a new character, Takeo, who needs something to do. He's a 26-year-old Waterbender who's spent the last ten years of his life traveling the world and has just recently arrived in Republic City. He always speaks without thinking, and is incapable of recognizing subtlety when it's used on him. He's blunt in all things, but means well. Anyone willing to subject their character(s) to him?
yakone
Jun 21, 2012 10:07:33 GMT -6

Post by yakone on Jun 21, 2012 10:07:33 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Well...my pending 27 year old earthbender Rozai is looking to form a probending team.....
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Jun 21, 2012 10:15:50 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jun 21, 2012 10:15:50 GMT -6

Hmm, don't think I want to participate in probending. Sorry.
yakone
Jun 21, 2012 10:17:38 GMT -6

Post by yakone on Jun 21, 2012 10:17:38 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Alright then.
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Mar 2, 2013 15:32:14 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Mar 2, 2013 15:32:14 GMT -6

Well, I've been absent for a while, but I'm back and looking to play. Entertain me, please? I've got plenty of characters to go around!

Let me introduce you to them:

Tenshio is a 16 year old nonbender who makes his living on the streets of the city, mostly stealing to get by. He's not very nice to people of authority, but around those whose age is closer to his own he can be a little gentler, if not the friendliest teenager you'll ever meet. He's just trying to keep on living, and could use someone to make that task a little more fun.

Current Threads: None

Katsumi is a 24 year old Waterbending dancer at the Golden Fan. She's a pretty nice person when not surrounded by drunk men, though her job leaves her pretty exhausted, so she's not really up for long excursions through the city or deep conversations about the nature of the universe. Katsumi dreams of meeting someone who will whisk her away from her mundane life as a dancer and make her life more exciting.

Naota is a 20 year old nonbending street magician who spends his days languishing in the Marketplace looking for people who need a little more magic in their lives—with special attention paid to beautiful women. Naota is a terrible flirt, and any girl who catches his eye is likely to find herself on the receiving end of some—frankly, quite cheesy—lines unless it is made clear that his attention is unwanted. He’ll be happy to show you a trick or two—happier still if you’ll tip him for it.

Akio is a 17 year old Air Acolyte who also happens to be blind. He’s still trying to find his place in the world, and hopes that the teachings of Avatar Aang can help him do that. He’s shy around new people—especially Firebenders—and self-conscious about his blindness, so it takes him a little while to warm up to anyone. That being said, he could make a great friend given a little time. Be warned, though, he’s terrified of satomobiles. Don’t make him ride in one. It won’t end well.

Takeo, also known as Monkey to his friends, is a 26 year old Waterbender currently working as a bellhop in a hotel by the docks. Takeo is a great guy, but he can be a little…dense sometimes. He loves to talk, and to shut him up you’ve got to be pretty direct. Takeo is not a fan of thinking before he speaks, and so occasionally can hurt others’ feelings without meaning to. He completely fails to understand the meaning of the word “subtle,” which often leaves him confused and frustrated when others are anything less than completely clear and blunt with what they’re trying to say. He’s impulsive, suddenly taking sharp turns down dark alleyways because hey, who knows what he might find? He could use someone to calm him down and help him learn what things to say and what things to keep to himself.

Canon

Jinora is…you know who Jinora is! Just don’t interrupt her reading, and you’ll be fine.

If you're interested in RPing with any of my characters, reply here or PM me.
Last edit by Deleted: Mar 2, 2013 15:55:47 GMT -6
Anonymous
Mar 2, 2013 18:13:00 GMT -6
Last edit by Deleted: Mar 2, 2013 18:15:02 GMT -6

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Mar 2, 2013 18:26:35 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
HIT ME UP WITH LING/KATSUMI YO. I would also prefer Main Board RP.
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Mar 2, 2013 20:01:58 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Mar 2, 2013 20:01:58 GMT -6

Zombi- That sounds like a fun time. I think the two could get along...or Takeo could just annoy Jin Ho to death. Whatever comes first, I suppose. Would you like to start something, or should I?

Kami- I wondered if those two might reconnect. I'd love to do some Katsumi/Ling RPing with you. I can start something up in the Golden Fan if you like. Let me know.
Anonymous
Mar 2, 2013 20:17:11 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Mar 2, 2013 20:17:11 GMT -6

If you could start something, that would be great!
Anonymous
Mar 2, 2013 21:04:12 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Mar 2, 2013 21:04:12 GMT -6

Will do, Zombi. I should have something for you later tonight. Oh, and is there a specific place you'd like to RP?
Last edit by Deleted: Mar 2, 2013 21:06:56 GMT -6

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Mar 2, 2013 21:55:29 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
Tenshio - feel free to start something! For backstory Ling probably hasn't been in for a couple of weeks. :]
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Mar 2, 2013 22:13:07 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Mar 2, 2013 22:13:07 GMT -6

Nah sugar, wherever is fine with me. JH hasn't been in main board play in months.
Anonymous
Mar 2, 2013 22:20:05 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Mar 2, 2013 22:20:05 GMT -6

Okay, I should be able to get something written for both of you tonight.
Anonymous
Mar 3, 2013 0:09:06 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Mar 3, 2013 0:09:06 GMT -6

RPs are up for both of you! Kami, I posted for you in the Golden Fan, and Zombi, your post is in Central CIty Station.
sun
Jun 8, 2013 23:30:26 GMT -6

Post by sun on Jun 8, 2013 23:30:26 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Wow I really like the idea of Takeo or Naota. I've got a pending Water Bender if you wanna check her thread here ?
This user is a guest
Last edit by sun: Jun 8, 2013 23:31:54 GMT -6
Anonymous
Jun 9, 2013 14:15:43 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jun 9, 2013 14:15:43 GMT -6

Both of those sound fun, but since I've got two RPs going right now and am about to start a third, I think I'll have to offer you a rain check for now. Later, when I've got less going on, I'd love to RP with you. That okay?
sun
Jun 9, 2013 16:08:08 GMT -6

Post by sun on Jun 9, 2013 16:08:08 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Of course! I totally understand that feeling <33
This user is a guest