The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Come together...Right now...RP with Me!

Anonymous
May 17, 2012 18:16:44 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on May 17, 2012 18:16:44 GMT -6

Ryari Sinha
Ryari is a one armed earthbender prone to jumping around the city like it's her playground. She's a courier for a small time business and always available for hire. She's also the Earthbender for the Probending team of The Republic City Armadillo Wolves.

Thread Count Status:
Personal RP: 1
Boardwide RP: 0
Availability Status: AVAILABLE (For Personal and Boardwide)

Jae-Sun Kwan
Non-combative firebender, city worker, gay. He's a jovial, down to earth fellow who just likes to live his life from moment to moment.

Thread Count Status:
Availability Status: AVAILABLE (For Personal RP only)

Tenzin
Master Airbender, Keeper of the Air Temple, Father, Councilman. A man that has many facets.

Thread Count Status:
Availability Status: AVAILABLE (Unique Circumstance: Leave a message here if Interested in RP)

This user is a former member
Last edit by Deleted: Nov 13, 2012 13:41:45 GMT -6
Anonymous
Sept 24, 2012 7:30:11 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Sept 24, 2012 7:30:11 GMT -6

Bump for updated characters and Thread Count. Simply respond here if anybody is interested! Thanks!

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Sept 26, 2012 15:55:21 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
SINCE YOU WON'T REPLY TO MY THREAD... D<

Jae-Sun would probably be a good match for Ling, and it might be interesting for my acolyte, Ren, to meet Tenzin (they do live "together" after all!). I can't think of anyone for Ryari except for Bo.

I'd prefer community threads for Ling and Ren, and a private thread for Bo since Ryari is an OC.
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Sept 27, 2012 14:40:19 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Sept 27, 2012 14:40:19 GMT -6

I don't get enough RP with Tenzin. I wouldn't mind having him meet/meet with one of the Acolytes.

Post by Gia on Sept 27, 2012 14:44:47 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
We might be able to come up with something with Ichiro. I need to use with something since one of my partners for him left and the other's busy. He works in his family's restaurant, and in his spare time (what little of it he has) practices his Waterbending or going to Probending matches. (FYI, he's gay.)
This user is Mod

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Sept 27, 2012 15:52:30 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
Ryari Avatar
I don't get enough RP with Tenzin. I wouldn't mind having him meet/meet with one of the Acolytes.

Works for me, I can set up a private thread a little later. :]

EDIT: Here you go!
This user is Mod
Last edit: Sept 28, 2012 4:55:36 GMT -6
Anonymous
Sept 28, 2012 9:00:16 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Sept 28, 2012 9:00:16 GMT -6

- I wouldn't mind putting Kwan in more RP's, but at current his "romantic interest" is taken. Lemme know if you're still interested.

Post by Gia on Sept 28, 2012 13:31:04 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
No, I didn't mean that, I was just letting you know. I am still interested.
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Oct 1, 2012 10:12:28 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Oct 1, 2012 10:12:28 GMT -6

Great, we'll work something out. I'm still getting in the mindset of playing him, so it'll be nice to get more opportunities!

Feel free to PM me with any ideas you might have. I'm working most of this week, so I might not get to reply back to you immediately!
Anonymous
Nov 13, 2012 13:42:13 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Nov 13, 2012 13:42:13 GMT -6

Bumpity
kaendoro
Nov 13, 2012 21:05:42 GMT -6

Post by kaendoro on Nov 13, 2012 21:05:42 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
the title was impossible to ignore :|

Ryari: She would be such an aspiration to Hamari, in all honesty they could be very good friends, though thanks to Hamari's nature, she might be a little over-caring at first. Like over-worrying and stuff - this'll teach her not to underestimate people so much.

Jae-Sun: Hamari would love to meet him, she might even crush on him still knowing he's gay xD I would love these two to meet too if that sounds alright with you?

Tenzin: ya know, I would love to meet Tenzin, but with Hamari's lack of contacts I doubt she'd be able to meet Tenzin on formal terms. :| But maybe some day :D
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Nov 14, 2012 15:42:58 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Nov 14, 2012 15:42:58 GMT -6

Ryari is currently not seeing much play. This is unfortunate as I planned her for my "main". This is due, in part, to some current difficulties with RP partners.

I'd love to have her see some more play, and Kwan is one of the easier ones to get away with as he frequents most of Republic City simply out of wandering around and enjoying himself in the evenings and weekends.

Whichever you would prefer is perfectly fine with me!
kaendoro
Nov 15, 2012 12:32:51 GMT -6

Post by kaendoro on Nov 15, 2012 12:32:51 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
oh man such great choices...

I'mma flip a coin~

Seems I'll be meeting Kwan! :'D
Would you like to start, or shall I? Currently in Board-wide, so it'll have to be personal? Is that okay?
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Nov 15, 2012 12:54:18 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Nov 15, 2012 12:54:18 GMT -6

Personal is fine, and feel free to PM me if you have any plot ideas!