The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

The Lykka Diaries

Anonymous
May 30, 2012 2:36:06 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on May 30, 2012 2:36:06 GMT -6

Dear Diary,

Today, I bought you !! I was always afraid to do that because you might cost me too much, and I have limited cash between jobs. But I decided it was about time I got someone to talk to regularly, since I'm away from my parents and cousins. And that is you.

The story that made me change my mind began with a phone call. Tao and I got a delivery to make, and I was all excited because I was finally getting some money !! But then some meanies stole our trucks and robbed other warehouses. Luckily the police came to the site quickly, and with a lot of my help we got them back. I had to fight because they wouldn't listen to me.

But thanks to that I made a new friend - his name is Hangetsu, he's a metalbender, the only one that let me help to find those people - and we even had enough time to get the job done ! So I got the money and wanted to celebrate with something special. So I bought a diary.

This day was just so great, I can't stop thinking about it. The middle part of it was very so-so, but Hangetsu even transported me across the city cables, that's like every child's dream in this city !! Well diary, today I made my last step out of childhood, and another one closer to becoming a real home builder ! And I want you to know every step of the way.

Welcome to my family !!
This user is a former member
Anonymous
Aug 14, 2012 13:13:46 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Aug 14, 2012 13:13:46 GMT -6

Dear Diary,

This was a really strange day. First I had to go to the post office and send a messenger hawk to my mother, to let her know about what happened at the warehouse - I had to leave out the bits about me being in danger - and it cost me so much !! Then I went to grab a newspaper but for some reason the paperboy didn't like me... like, at all. As if Ii was constantly bothering me.

But anyway, the newspaper got me to meet Zenkai. "Of house Hoshigawa", as he introduced himself. He's new to the city... although he grew up here and had to leave years ago. Strange, I know. But he was a cool person. A bit of a lost sheep, but pleasant anyway - he likes pro-bending so you know he's gotta be cool. I took him to the arena and we talked so much on the way. About so many things... I really enjoyed it. I hope we meet again.

That's one more friend ! My circle is getting bigger and brighter. It's funny, they kind of remind me of my family. They make me miss them less... I'm glad I'm making friends.

You'll know all about them ! Till next day !
Anonymous
Nov 2, 2012 16:59:24 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Nov 2, 2012 16:59:24 GMT -6

Dear Diary,

I made a fool out of myself today. I had just come back from asking City Hall for permission to see the archives again - I know, I should stop doing that, right ? - and I was feeling hungry, so I went to buy something at a food stall. And then I find this guy, who looks like Lee from a distance. Lee was one of the first foremen I met when I settled in Republic City, the first guy I made a delivery to, so I was really happy to see him, you know.

Except it wasn't him at all. This one's name was Rong, and even though I kind of looked like a fool when we first met, it was fun meetinghim. He's also in construction, so that was kind of a plus when we talked... AND, he let me try some komodo chicken kabobs ! You know, I had never eaten anything from outside the Earth Kingdom that could taste better than chicken pig, but that thing was just so mighty delicious !! It's a Fire Nation dish, but I'm really considering changing my usual diet.

...Oh, and with that strange announcement Amon made on the radio a while back, I don't think I'll be allowed to roam so freely at night anymore. It sucks, but I'm sure it's only temporary. I mean... at least I get to watch pro-bending. It's not like he's going to be able to waltz in there, right ?

But anyway, that's it for today ! I'm meeting the best friends ever, don't you think ? Write you later !!