The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

mind over matter (emi)

Anonymous
Aug 30, 2012 16:44:47 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Aug 30, 2012 16:44:47 GMT -6

Yuuta sat at the desk of the store, his head held with his heads and his green eyes staring at the poorly sanded counter-top. Barely feet away was a crumpled paper on the ground from the Northern Water Tribe. It felt like nothing could get worse when the non-benders were all being poked at for being Equalist conspirators and it was getting more, working overtime on both his jobs and more dangerous to walk alone on the streets at dark. Now he finds out that his mother's illness is getting worse. What he actually read was that none of the treatments were working, but that was enough for him to over analyze things and assume that things were just getting worse.

Though the shop wasn't at it's closing time yet, it might as well have been. His master had gone home and no one was going to come at this time of night. He had seen Emi for a bit, but not for long as he had to take up a shift at the warehouse that morning to make a bit of extra money and to cover for one of his co-workers despite not even knowing them that well. It felt like the world was against him, though he knew that to be false. But it felt it. It felt like there was nothing he could do and things were just going to progressively get worse and worse without a reason to it at all.

He stood up, kicking the stool out of frustration as he walked away from it. On the way, he picked up the letter and tossed it in the trash, wishing for the first time in his life he could be a bender so he could light the damned paper on fire. He could have at least ripped it up, but after having thrown it in the trash already, he didn't feel like digging it back up just to throw it away again, just in more pieces. He sat down on the floor next to the spice closet and rested his forehead on his knees, his hands laying limp on the floor. A few tears ran down his face and his mind was so foggy he couldn't think. The only thought in his head was that his mother was going to die sometime and there was nothing he could do about it despite all his sacrifices.

"It's... not fair," he mumbled to himself, like he was a child again, as if being a child again could bring back his mother to him. Even if he wanted her there with him, the boat trip would probably be too much for her. Maybe he could go up and visit her if he saved up enough money, though he knew that would be something of a small fortune to get a two way ticket, food, a room for a week or two and clothes he could wear to survive with up there. A few more tears ran down his cheeks, but stayed there, his body too tired to even wipe them away.
This user is a former member
emimatsuda
Aug 31, 2012 12:27:30 GMT -6

Post by emimatsuda on Aug 31, 2012 12:27:30 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Emi was at the bending gym in the waterbending section. The gym was packed with every possible bender. They all thought they could beat Amon or at least try to protect them selves.  Amon was every benders worse fear and for good reason. So Haku was outside while Emi was inside bending.  She was practicing her foot work while attacking a dumi with water. She then decided it was to crowded and headed home. She grabbed her stuff and then relized  It was eight o'clock. Being out at night was very risky because so many people went missing.

When she got outside she quickly jumped on Haku. She rushed home with her heart pounding the entire time.  She has never been so afraid her entire life. But luckily they got home safe and could finally relax. How could this have happened to one of the greatest cities  in the world. Emi started to think she should go back home for a while. But then she would have to face her entire family. So she decided to stay and went to bed thinking how happy she will be tomorrow because she would see Yuuta at work. 
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Aug 31, 2012 16:02:43 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Aug 31, 2012 16:02:43 GMT -6

Yuuta went home that night to the apartment. It was a long and scary walk back, but not as scary as the times before. Maybe finding out his mother's illness wasn't getting better was the scariest thing for him and so Amon and his goonies were in the back of his mind, now. Even if he wasn't a bender, the man still frightened him. Benders that were scared acted like dogs backed into a corner, attacking everything they could in fear of loosing their bending. Those that knew him as a nonbender backed away from him, as of recently, thinking he was associated with those Equalists- such a hypocritical name, he thought to himself.

Still, there seemed to be no way he could fall asleep that night leaving him all alone in the apartment. He read his books, then re-read his books. When that was done, he went to the wash room and scrubbed every last inch of his skin clean with cleansing salts and other disinfectant herbs. Ever since his mother was diagnosed one idea had constantly nagged him: what if it was hereditary? If he could keep himself from getting sick from other things, his immune system could keep fighting whatever he might or might not have. Better safe than sorry. Right?

After a long night of nothing, he returned to the herbalry. Every time his skin brushed against his clothing, it burned. Yuuta had realized something last night: too much scrubbing with salt could actually scratch up your skin. Somehow, he scratched up most of his arms more than he had with the rest of his body. At least I didn't scrub my legs too hard, he thought to himself rather passively as he pushed open the back door to the shop, resisting a shudder from his scratched arms. He did his usual routines, mixing up a few medicines and looking over the checking book to see if they had any profits to spend on more herbs.

He took his seat at the front desk, surprised he had yet to see his mater since the store was going to open in less than an hour. Oh well, if he was sick, he would call in soon, Yuuta thought to himself as he laid his head on the table tired beyond belief.
emimatsuda
Sept 1, 2012 13:31:10 GMT -6

Post by emimatsuda on Sept 1, 2012 13:31:10 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Emi woke up the next mourning ready to work. Emi was excited because She has been saving up her money and finally bought a outfit that wasn't from the watertribe. It was a nice vibrant green, casual  dress with a a white band around the waist. Not to mention it came with a free green head band that went perfect with it. Emi was hoping Yuuta would notice because she wanted to impress him.

For the first time she meet a guy who made her act like an idiot. Yuuta wasn't the best at showing emotion so Emi had no idea if he liked her back. And if he didn't like her she was hoping this new outfit would get her noticed at least. So she changed into it and put all her wartertribe clothing in a drawer, and put her bun holder in the same drawer as her necklace. She looked long in the mirror and thought how different she looked with her hair down. Then she looked at the clock and realized she was late.

She wasn't actually late but she wanted to get there before the store opened, to see Yuuta. So she grabbed her water pouch and said goodbye to Haku. She ran the entire time saying excuse me while running through the crowed of people. She finally got there and saw Yuuta  basically falling asleep at the front desk. Then she saw her reflection in the glass. She released she was kind of sweaty, so she I waterbended some off her head  and now looked perfect. So she walked in with confidence hoping for the best
"Mourning Yuuta, you look tired."
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Sept 1, 2012 23:44:31 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Sept 1, 2012 23:44:31 GMT -6

The dark haired man heard the familiar bell ring, the one that symbolized the opening of the front door. A customer? He picked up his head, strands of his hair blocking his vision so that, for a moment, he thought the girl in front of him was a customer- someone he didn't recognize. With his green eyes locked on her, he brushed the hair away and behind his ear to see Emi. She finally bought new clothes, not that he minded, but it was a relief. With Equalists on the rise, walking around in her Watertribe outfit could be dangerous. Not that he didn't have confidence in her to take care of herself, he was just a worrywart though he might say he had justifiable reasons for such thoughts.

It's because I am," he said, his voice lagging and dragging on the spaces in between each word. Yuuta rubbed his eyes in an attempt to wake himself up; it didn't work as well as he had wanted it to. "I couldn't sleep last night," he informed her. One never knew when they might pass out, so not to worry anyone, he might as well let someone know the reasons behind his lagging actions. He contemplated telling her about the letter he received about his mother's condition. He didn't trust a lot of people with the story of his mother and why she was were she was because it never accomplished anything besides gaining the pity of those around him. Yet it was nice to talk to Emi about it, someone who not only met his mom but knew her healer.

In the end, he decided against it, figuring he could tell it to her later. For now, he wanted to concentrate on waking up and getting ready for the day. He dug through his pocket and grabbed the ribbon from his mother and tied up his hair. He had such long hair, not because he thought it looked nice (his mother thought it did, though), but because it was so much easier to keep out of his way when he could tie it behind for better control. Besides, what other use would he have for the ribbon his mother gave him, one of her possessions?

He planted his hands on the table, helping him stand up, and walked towards his co-worker. "That looks... uh, nice on you," he said, his face flushing a deep red. Girls liked to be complimented, right? Especially on changes? He didn't get it, but if it meant something to her, why not bother a few words? "I'm guessing the financial situation is getting better?" he asked as he massaged his shoulder with his hand casually. Man, he really needed some sleep sometime soon. "Oh," he said before waiting too long for her answer, he headed to the back, returning with the herbal books. "Here. You can study up on them. They belong to the owner so try not to loose or damage them, otherwise I'll be in a bit of trouble."
emimatsuda
Sept 6, 2012 14:47:43 GMT -6

Post by emimatsuda on Sept 6, 2012 14:47:43 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Emi was thrilled but kept her poker face. He noticed her outfit. She thought he wouldn't, but he did, which made Emi that happiest girl in the Northern Watertribe.But she wondered what was wrong with Yuuta? Maybe his leg was acting up on him last night. Or maybe his mom was getting worse. Whatever it was Emi was still to happy that Yuuta noticed her outfit.

" You like it? Thanks and ya I'm finally doing ok because you got me this job. And Thanks for the books I will read these tonight."
She looked at him and smiled until Yuuta gave her a funny look.
" Oh I'll just go in the back and ummmmm work."

Oh no Emi totally made it obvious that she might like Yuuta. She was kicking herself for it as she mopped the floor.Then she saw a bag of trash next to the door which means she needed to take it outside. As she threw it into the big garbage can on the side of the building she saw someone she knew. She froze hoping she would not be seen and she felt faint.

She saw Eiji Okimoto, who was a private investigator from the Northern Watertibe. He must have been hired by her parents to find her. Emi didn't know what to do so she got a little closer. He was showing a picture of Lee and her, the fiance she ran away from. He turned around and saw Emi. He squinted at first not sure if it was Emi or not.
" Excuse me miss."
Emi panicked, she took some water out of her pouch and built a ice wall blocking Emi and Eiji. Emi sprinted back to her apartment making sure she was out of site and that Haku was ok. The whole time she ran home she was thinking how she hoped she didn't lose her job. She also realized it was obvious she came out of the herbal store, and hope Eiji didn't go in and ask Yuuta about her.
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Sept 6, 2012 19:25:54 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Sept 6, 2012 19:25:54 GMT -6

Yuuta managed a pathetic laugh when Emi began to ramble on. He even nodded when she asked if he liked it. It did look very cute on her, he had to admit. And somehow, with some sort of miracle, he managed to smile just a bit after hearing she was doing better because he landed her the small job. "No problem," he replied. He looked back down at his work for a few seconds though keeping an eye on her in the corner of his eye. She hadn't moved. He looked back up to see her still standing with a goofy grin on her face. Was it something he said? Those few seconds seemed to last an eternity and it felt like his heart started to beat faster. At the last second, she decided to go back to work, avoiding the blush that crept it's way on to his face.

What was with her... oh, was it...? Did she like him? His first thought was: what kind of person could like him? He was grumpy, handicapped, a workaholic and all his money went towards his mother, leaving him a little less than broke. All he could afford was rent, a bit of food and a few other small items. Heck, he hadn't even bought a new pair of pants in the past three years to say the least. But the bigger question was: did he like her? She was younger than him! Not by too much, but there was certainly a small age difference. Was that the deciding factor of his relationships? Of course not.

He'd give that more thought later, so for now he would concentrate on work. Yuuta heard a door open and close, assuming Emi went to take out the trash, making him aware of the time. How long had he just been... sitting there and thinking? He needed to get his head straight and very soon. Leaving his station at the front, he went back to resort the jars of medicine. There was no purpose to this, only something repetitious to keep his mind busy. Suddenly, the sound of freezing ice was heard, shocking him a little to jump.

One second, two seconds, three seconds, he counted, but she didn't return through that door. Yuuta slowly walked towards the door and opening it a peek to see a man of Water Tribe decent. Interesting.

—-

The man had been looking for Emi, who had ran away from home after an engagement. Though it was a hard choice, he decided not to tell the man what he knew and to confront the girl herself before throwing her back to whence she game. It hadn't taken long to find Emi's apartment and took a deep breath before using his cane to knock on her door three times. When she answered the door, he walked in, not even waiting to be invited in. Standing only feet away from the door, leaning on his cane for support (the stairs were his worst enemy, by far), he looked her dead in the eyes.

"A man came in, said you ran away from home. I didn't tell him anything because I'd like to hear it from your side of the story," he said, though not telling him for another reason. As far as legal reasons were concerned, he could be considered an associate or be even thought of as a kidnapper (by legality) for helping her. "He also said... you have a fiance," he added, though in a less harsh tone. He said he would think about what he thought about Emi later, so why were these darned feelings resurfacing?
emimatsuda
Sept 7, 2012 18:15:01 GMT -6

Post by emimatsuda on Sept 7, 2012 18:15:01 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
When Emi got home Haku jumped off the bed to greet her. She didn't pay attention to him she just changed back in her watertribe clothes. It always made her feel safe when she wore it, she felt untouchable.  She even put her betrothal necklace on for some odd reason, she didn't even know why she did. She then got buckets of water and surrounded her self with them. She started to meditate, and as she breathed she moved her hands up and down. As she did this the water around her went up and down,forming a wall around her.

She started thinking why the investigator was here. Maybe just to see if she was ok? Or to see where she is? Or to take her home to get married? Or maybe her family wants her back and won't make her marry Lee. She kept on thinking and didn't even realized someone knocked on her door. Then Yuuta burst in and Emi lost her focus and dropped all the water. And he was saying things Emi didn't want to hear.

" Yes ok.... You found out..... I was engaged". She pulled down her shirt for him to see the carved crescent moon with tribal designs on it. 
" I was born into wealth and my parents wanted me to marry wealth as well but.... I didn't love him. My parents gave me no choice so me and Haku ran away here. I just want to be in control of my own life and marry the guy I want to marry. Is that so crazy?"
Emi was hoping she didn't sound insane.
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Sept 7, 2012 20:52:19 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Sept 7, 2012 20:52:19 GMT -6

It wouldn't be too long until he got angry for being lied to and he began to force himself to take deep, even breaths. Yuuta listened intently even though he had his eyes closed and his index finger and thumb pinched the skin between his bows. He couldn't bring himself to look at her while she talked, his eyes now open but never looking towards her. This is where she lived, he asked himself as he took a look at the state of her living room. Water pooled on the floor and the apartment looked dirt cheap. He guessed it wasn't like she could afford much else on the money he managed to get her with such a low paying job.

He shook his head, some of his hair slipping from the ribbon and whipping his face. "I get it," he said. He couldn't relate nor could he sympathize, but he could understand what she might be coming from. Without any control, it wasn't even her life she was living, was it? Coming out here to live on her own in such a time of political messes took courage. A lot of it. Thieving shouldn't have been her first choice, but she looked young enough not to know her way around. Changing cultures completely would have been a shock to anyone.

"I bet your parents are worried sick. Have you even written them a letter to tell them you're okay?" he asked. Only having a mother who cared for him completely, he had never even begun to think of running away or doing anything to hurt her. Parents were parents, no matter how controlling, that loved their children, wanting what was best. They could be crying their eyes out, not knowing if their daughter was alive or not. He wanted to try and convince Emi that she should go back and apologize or something, but return if she wanted to. But, in the end, he knew he could never do that.

He dropped his cane and leaned in forward, with one hand holding her wrist and the other gently touched her neck. Within a moment he managed to lean in and press his lips against hers. It felt so right, but so wrong at the same time. He didn't know... he had no idea what he felt about her with real words. Right now he just had feelings, feelings he impulsively acted on with a selfish will. "Sorry," he said, his head only inches away from hers as he pulled back. "I didn't mean... I guess... Excuse my actions," he said with a long bow.

He leaned against the wall and ran his hands through his hair and let out a long sigh. "What do you plan on doing?"
emimatsuda
Sept 8, 2012 13:42:12 GMT -6

Post by emimatsuda on Sept 8, 2012 13:42:12 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Emi just looked at him. She couldn't believe what just happened! He leaned in and they kissed,  just like that. Well I guess she got his attention with the new outfit after all.  He was now against the wall waiting for Emi to answer but, she could still fell his touch on her lips. 

" Umm no.... I haven't written a letter I don't want to and ummmmmm."

She got close to him again and kissed him. This time no one backed away. Emi couldn't believe it, she found a guy that she liked. She find her own guy with no ones help. It made Emi fell better that she left the watertribe. If she never left she would have been miserable, depressed, and would have never meet Yuuta. Then she backed away and took a deep breath and started talking really fast.  She didn't even know what she was talking about? All these words just came out from her heart.

"I spent my whole life avoiding close ties you know. All I know is that all this crazy stuff happened between us , but some how I love you and I really thinks that's how it's suppose to fell. I've been thinking so hard I've been getting nosebleeds . I've been thinking about you and me, in the same place, at the same time, all the time. And it just feels... Right."
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Sept 8, 2012 15:49:41 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Sept 8, 2012 15:49:41 GMT -6

She came forward and gave him a kiss to confirm his feelings and to say she liked him. A deep blush bloomed on his face, wishing he could move back so she wasn't so close, but she stood in front of him, very still, while he was up against a wall. Suddenly, a wave of words poured from her mouth and even after she was finished, it took him a few moments to process what she said. This was unbelievable, at best, and certainly not something he could have expected when he first saw her on the ground, bloodied and beaten. What progress she had made since then from avoiding anything personal to... well, kissing him.

Yuuta casted his eyes away from hers, looking at the ground though there was nothing of interest there. "I've never known my father," he found himself saying, "and my mother is deathly ill. I would give anything to be with them. Even if you didn't like what your parents were doing, you can still say here. You're grown up and responsible; they have no control over you, but at least let them know you're okay and happy." There, he said something that might actually make a difference. Him giving her that kiss was a big mistake, though not one he truly regretted.

He took her hand into his, his thumb lightly moving back and forth against her soft skin. "If that's how you feel," he began, though he felt like what came out of his mouth he had no control over, "you can live with me and Shuai." It felt right as Emi had explained and he didn't have the heart to tell her it also felt wrong. She was so much younger than he was and needed someone a few years closer to her age and less of a grump, like him. He kissed her forehead. "You can move in, but only when you let your parents know that you are safe."

Hesitantly, he let go of her hand and left her room to go back out on the streets. With a flip of his pocket watch, he saw it was nearing the time of his job at the warehouse. Tomorrow, he would check back in to the herbalry. If she did what he said, he would let her move in. Oh god, how was he going to break the fact he was bringing home a sixteen year old to Shuai?
emimatsuda
Sept 18, 2012 16:21:45 GMT -6

Post by emimatsuda on Sept 18, 2012 16:21:45 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Yuuta left and Emi was stunned. She never really thought this would happen so quickly. But she basically got on offer to move in with what she thinks is her boyfriend. But that would only happen if she wrote to her parents. Emi really didn't want to do it but she had to for Yuuta.  But then Emi found a quicker way to get the message to her parents that wasn't mail. So she hoped on Haku and took to the streets.

In the area there where only so many hotels that Eiji, the PI, could be at. And one of the hotels was owned by someone from southern watertribe. So Emi checked there first, figuring he would stay there because it would be sort of like home for him. So she ties up Haku and went inside and talked to the receptionist. 
"Is Eiji Okimoto staying here?"
" Yes he is can I help you?"
" Yes I'm his friend can you buzz him down here please."
" Sure name?"
" Emi."
With in a minute he came down to the lobby.
" Lets talk Eiji."

They walked outside and talked behind the hotel.
" So why did you come here." 
" Your parents want you home. Not even to marry Lee, you don't have to anymore. Emi, they miss you."
" Really they want me back."
"Yes they realized the mistake they made, just come home."
" I can't....."
" Why?"
" I found someone here someone I really like and can't leave."

Before Emi could finish she got a face full of water. She fell on the ground hard and didn't understand what happened.  When she looked up she saw Eiji with water in his hands. Why did he just waterbend her to the ground.  Then he hit her again and again until third time when the water came at her she bended it into the wall.
" WHAT ARE YOU DOING!"
" I got hired by your parents and Lee's.... you two must marry."
" So you lied."
" I'm sorry Emi."
" I am too."

He took more water out of his pouch to hit her again but Emi wouldn't let that happen. It was a half moon and she could feel her power grow.  She took a deep breath and when the stream of water came toward her she took it and bended it around her and back at Lee. He stumbled back and Emi froze the wet floor, he then slipped and fell.  She then took her water from her pouch and froze his feet and hands to the floor. 

" You're going to tell them you didn't find me! You are going to leave this city and never come back."
She took a little  bit of water and made a sharp icicle and cut his arm. But only the size of a long paper cut.
" If you don't follow orders you will regret it."

She went home with Haku and left him frozen to the floor knowing he would be fine. She just hopped in to bed and thought of Yuuta. She was excited things were finally looking awesome! She finally saw things clearly too. Like her family will always and only care about money and appearance. But Emi was determined to break that family trait.
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Sept 20, 2012 19:25:56 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Sept 20, 2012 19:25:56 GMT -6

It had been a week since their kiss and she had not met his requirement of telling her parents she was okay, instead telling him about how she got the PI off her tail. While he was disappointed that she didn't value family like he did, he liked the fact she could stand her ground and fight for what she wanted. His feelings getting the best of him, he let Emi move in with him anyways despite not having sat down and figured out what she meant to him yet. It was a rash decision, without much thought to it and on impulse, so why did he not simply tell her at work at call her saying they should hold off moving in for a while?

He held his head in his hands, siting on the sofa in the living room, hoping he could figure out his own thoughts before Emi arrived. Why did he like her? Shouldn't he have tried to resist such feelings? Yuuta was the older one. Not only that, but he was a man. He had to be responsible for such things. Yet why were the thoughts of "leaving her to live on her own in Republic City isn't responsible" dominating his mind? Leaving her to fend for herself, though she was capable, was not something he could find in himself to do. He didn't want to let her go and the thought of her being gone forever was a scary one.

Her independence, the herbalist realized, is what I like about her. So many people had to be taken care of or watched over to make sure they were okay, but she fought for herself. Taking care of people with illnesses all day and the like, though a satisfying feeling when they walked out happy, was tiring. Not only that, but if she wasn't able to handle herself, there was no way he could. He could only patch up the injured and heal the sick, but he could not take care of a dependent person. He was injured and his mother sickness also plaguing his sleep. All in all, he could barely take care of himself.

She said she loved me, he thought to himself, a slight reddening in his cheeks appearing, but do I love her? No, he decided. I like her... but other than the love I feel for my mother, I'm not sure how love would feel like with someone like her. Suddenly a knock on the door sounded and he opened it up to see Emi. "Welcome,"
[/color] he said with a small smile and kind eyes. Then his thoughts jumped back to a different matter at hand: he had told her that he couldn't house her pet, Haku. Had she found a place for him to stay?[/blockquote]
emimatsuda
Oct 2, 2012 17:09:34 GMT -6

Post by emimatsuda on Oct 2, 2012 17:09:34 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
" Hi Yuuta where do you want my stuff."
She walked in with all of her possessions on Haku.
" Don't worry Haku is not staying. I'm renting a barn out for him which I can pay for because you got me a job."
She kissed him on the check. She then started loading all of her stuff off of Haku which wasn't that much. She then took Haku and tied him up outside for a little bit, she would bring him to the barn later. She looked around and thought it was very cute place. It was also closer to the herb shop then her old place.

She went back in and before opening the door she thought quickly. Is Emily ready for such a big commitment? She hoped so because there was really no turning back now. She just hoped this relationship didn't last a week. She took a deep breath and opened the door.
" Want to give me a quick tour?"
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Oct 2, 2012 20:38:52 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Oct 2, 2012 20:38:52 GMT -6

Seeing Haku, he wondered where she had met him. He doubted that they lived at the north pole, but what did he know about places he's never been to before? Even here, in Republic City, he knew little of the animals that lived in the parks or streets. His head was filled to the brim with seemingly endless knowledge of the herbs his master taught him of. "Oh, you can put your stuff in my room,"
[/color] he told her as he wobbled off to the door to his room, opening it wide for his... girlfriend? He, honestly, had no idea on earth as to what he was doing.

"Oh, I hope he likes it there,"[/color]he commented when she told him that there was a place her pet could live. In the midst of his thoughts, he hadn't seen Emi kiss him on his cheek. Surely, he felt it, also feeling his face heat up, turning a dark shade of red. He spluttered for a moment, no real words forming in his mouth in response to it, only fragments of bits of words.

"Oh, yes, of course. Here,"[/color] Yuuta said, surprised his words had came out properly. He showed her the small living room, the only furnishings a table and a couch. The kitchen was barely a few feet from that, filled to the brim with leftovers Shuai had brought back from her work and his herbal concoctions. There was only one bathroom, but it wasn't too cramped compared to some that he's seen in the past.

He and Shuai made an agreement on the first day they would not enter each others rooms, so he only pointed to the door opposite from his, saying it belonged to his roommate. "I-if you want, Emi, you can take my bed and I can sleep on the floor or the couch. I don't want to push you towards anything."[/color] he told her, reaching to hold her hand gently. He had never had a relationship before. Would the waterbender want to sleep next to him at night or would she want to ease into all of.. this slowly? Either way, he would respect her decision. [/blockquote]