The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Gameplay Videos.

jin
Aug 27, 2012 1:31:31 GMT -6

Post by jin on Aug 27, 2012 1:31:31 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
First Roxio recording/ ME3 multiplayer

So this thread can be for anyone that wants to post their gameplay videos, or videos of awesome gameplay they've seen. This is a gold match with me playing my Destroyer and kicking some serious butt. The roxio (I'm still working out all of the problems) sped up the gameplay footage. Still, you can have some fun watching it.

I want to start my Let's play of ME1 soon so watch out for that....although I hate doing commentary xP
This user is a guest
jin
Aug 27, 2012 2:47:26 GMT -6

Post by jin on Aug 27, 2012 2:47:26 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Reach Gameplay This is on my old channel (forgot the password) Was tons of fun, and I can't wait for Halo 4.

Cabal - Mmorpg

This is the hardest boss in Cabal; my guild and I four manned it (which is typically unheard of). This is not my channel, but my friend who was recording for us.

Also Cabal This is a small montage of the pvp's I did. I was the best of my class, and my guild (at the time) was the best guild clearing dungeons (and bosses as seen above) faster than anyone.

These are all old gameplay videos however, and are not recent at all. As soon as I get a good pc though I do plan on playing this some more.
This user is a guest
Last edit by jin: Aug 27, 2012 2:55:20 GMT -6
kgal
Sept 16, 2012 19:51:03 GMT -6

Post by kgal on Sept 16, 2012 19:51:03 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Omg I love let's plays ♥ ♥ ♥

I tend to like watching scary games (go figure) being played blind. It's just.... So AWESOME to experience blind runs with the player.

The one I've seen most recently is Heavy Rain by RoseErifnosi. It's a psychological thriller, but I love love LOVE the way that she reasons things out to try to solve the mystery, and I love how invested and passionate she becomes in the game. Ugh. So good.
This user is a guest