The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Need partner!

mollymoon
May 19, 2012 19:56:36 GMT -6

Post by mollymoon on May 19, 2012 19:56:36 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Lanfen is a rebellious, cranky firebender who doesn't get along with people well. She loves pro-bending, and hates earthbenders because she wants to be one.

I am up for any role play scenario (: I really just want to flex my RP muscles, it's been a while. If anyone has any ideas, be it fight, casual conversation, chase, or some sort of love drama (or any other ideas you may have), just let me know.
Thank you!
This user is a guest
Anonymous
May 20, 2012 12:16:16 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on May 20, 2012 12:16:16 GMT -6

If you wish we could use the practice arena. I have a character that I haven't used yet and one I'm rather bad at using so I could use some non-canon practice.
This user is a former member
mollymoon
May 23, 2012 9:02:38 GMT -6

Post by mollymoon on May 23, 2012 9:02:38 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Alright! What did you have in mind for a scenario? :)
This user is a guest
Anonymous
May 23, 2012 9:55:18 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on May 23, 2012 9:55:18 GMT -6

Nothing flashy. How about Lanfen and Mugen meeting in the park and bonding over their mutual interest in bending. He's more detached and cool-headed so I think it would be a fun dynamic. Some casual conversation at first but if the characters click they could become friends.

Mugen could be watching Lanfen practice and she could wonder who the slightly odd pretty boy is. Any conversation or action can spring from there. Would you like to start or should I?
mollymoon
May 26, 2012 7:46:56 GMT -6

Post by mollymoon on May 26, 2012 7:46:56 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I guess I will. Where shall I post? (sorry, this is my first time rping on here)
This user is a guest

Post by A Long Display Name Here on May 26, 2012 7:54:35 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
The practice arena is located here. :] If you want tips on how to improve, please read the stickied thread for how to get your roleplay critiqued.

If the two of you are just looking to RP privately, with no review, feel free to use the personal roleplays board. :] Please read the stickied thread for guidelines.

Hope this helps!
This user is Mod
Anonymous
May 26, 2012 8:40:40 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on May 26, 2012 8:40:40 GMT -6

Either place if fine by me, Lanfen, if it's non-canon.
mollymoon
May 30, 2012 8:10:05 GMT -6

Post by mollymoon on May 30, 2012 8:10:05 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I'll post it in the non-critique one.
See you there! :)
This user is a guest