The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Plotting for Hama

kaendoro
Oct 27, 2012 0:22:24 GMT -6

Post by kaendoro on Oct 27, 2012 0:22:24 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
so, i currently have a character i want to start roleplaying with, but i want to plot a little first. her name is Hamari: - for profile access -

so-far:

currently, Hamari's sort of in the down-town area of Republic City, slowly but surely losing her mind to manual labor. to make matters worse, both of her jobs are currently becoming impotent, and sooner or later will close down completely. she doesn't know how to conduct lightning - that and i believe that trait isn't capable in every fire-bender, and Hamari might be one of those people - this means she can't work at the electrical-powered facility's that have been rising up.

to come:

the wannabe-police officer: this is pretty much her goal right now, she was saved by republic police forces and now she wants to find a way to join them. there's an issue however, one she doesn't know. The republic city's police department solely depends on metal-benders for its efficient/safe methods of capturing and apprehending criminals. i'm really curious as to how this will all effect her, and where this will take her.

family-problems: Hamari's having family issues, she's making little money and her mother's hankering on more dance practice day, after day, after day. she's getting bored, irritated even. thanks to this Hamari is usually seen in some alley way around her home, practicing her 'fancy-fire' tricks. i would love it if someone could teach her actual firebending, but yeah, this is another ore conflicting event for her, and if you want to get all mixed into it go right ahead ;'D

me wants:

the romance of the gracious flame: yeah i hanker fer romance and stuffs ... a lots ... Hamari needs a lover, or a few or whatever. to be honest, Hamari might be the kind of girl to fling with anyone around her age, she's a pansexual. romantically, she has trouble not falling for other people... even while being in a relationship. in some respects, its because Hamari considers a 'lover' different from 'the one for her,' who carries a special place in her heart... where a lover is simply a person she likes to love. if that makes sense, it might not... but that's Hamari for you xD

best friends ever: seriously, who doesn't want best friends ever? Hamari loves friends, in fact i want her to have so many friends you'd think she's a ... friend magnet -shot- my puns are terrible, really :'( anyways, friends are cool and all, but i also want her to have like the bestest friends evur really, like 'skipping down the street with hands held together while licking lollipops and singing Aang had a little Appa' best friends. c:

the gangs of the underground: there's a lot of gangs out there, and Hamari doesn't like any of them. She got jumped once, but lucky. however, i want to change that...
it would be satisfying to my tormenting-evil-side for a gang to attack Hamari, rough her up, give her a scar or two. it'll toughin' her up a little... that's if she gets over the traumatized memories and such.

i'm so cruel :c

anyways, I'm open to anything....

go!

CURRENT RP: N/A

CURRENT PRIVATE RP: N/A
This user is a guest
Last edit by kaendoro: Oct 27, 2012 11:55:29 GMT -6