The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

ChibiChab Plotting

chibicrashey
Jun 6, 2012 15:31:38 GMT -6

Post by chibicrashey on Jun 6, 2012 15:31:38 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Kamil is OPEN (Personal only) | profile

Kamil is by career someone that helps out in his grandmother and father's clothing shop. Be it delivering items, picking up packages, helping a client in store to helping his grandmother make said clothing. That might be why he tends a bit more to his looks than the next guy. He's a little on the lazy side with said job, though. He'd much rather be out watching others duel, bend, or listen to a Probending match, or maybe even practice for his own team! Though there's still the threat of his grandmother finding out he's part of a team. He's a pretty easygoing guy, but he doesn't always rub people the right way.

Saya is OPEN (Personal only) | profile

Saya is a relatively hardworking, though somewhat hotheaded, Earthbender. She used to travel a lot with her parents, but an incident has left her alone and with a fear for water. She doesn't have a steady job, jumping from one to another. She lives in a small, not that great apartment and, on days that she can't make ends meet, on the streets for a few days. She's had it tough, but she's doing the best to make the best of things.

Um...feel...free to either PM me, or reply in here? J-just thought...I'd update this thing;;
This user is a guest
Last edit: Sept 27, 2012 1:30:37 GMT -6
chibicrashey
Sept 27, 2012 0:14:14 GMT -6

Post by chibicrashey on Sept 27, 2012 0:14:14 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Um...bumped for modified info?;;
This user is a guest
kaendoro
Oct 27, 2012 21:58:10 GMT -6

Post by kaendoro on Oct 27, 2012 21:58:10 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Kamil - hmm, i only have one character right now, Hamari might get along as a good friend of Kamil's :'D she actually isn't into probending, but that's only because no-one's really got her interested in it -family avoids it thanks to her pops thinking probending is kind of trashy.- But she'd prolly get into it if someone showed her :'D

Saya - poor thing had a water accident? D: Hamari is a people person, she might be interested in helping Saya if she ever saw her fear of water... being a firebender born from a water-tribe mother and a firebending father; she has a surprisingly nice connection (and tolerance) toward the waves and water and such.

but yeah, i'm open to anything!
This user is a guest
Last edit by kaendoro: Oct 27, 2012 22:01:46 GMT -6
chibicrashey
Oct 28, 2012 20:35:57 GMT -6

Post by chibicrashey on Oct 28, 2012 20:35:57 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Ohoo really now? Kamil would be more than a little happy to show Hamari a few things or two that he knows about Probending. I know he'd be happy if there was someone else that he could talk to about Probending, and maybe even train with, that aren't his teammates. That is, as long as he knows he's not getting anyone into any trouble he's already doing something he shouldn't be no need to drag someone down with him |D;
E-either way that sounds like it could be fun~ |D;

A-as for Saya, hmm... She wouldn't openly show her fear towards water. And even when she does I hope that Hamari wouldn't mind a few rocks flying her way in her panic |D;;
Funnily enough I had been thinking about...replying to your thread and maybe suggesting something where Saya and Hamari could become friends or something but my mind went a little 'poof' for a while there |D;;;;;

Oh b-but yeah, um...b-both ideas seem...pretty fun/interesting |D;;;
This user is a guest