The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Kai's Plot Thread

kaitokatashi
Jun 3, 2012 18:34:08 GMT -6

Post by kaitokatashi on Jun 3, 2012 18:34:08 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
So...my old one got locked and I'd like a thread to plot with my characters. As always, you can reply to the thread or send me a PM. :)

Available, I have Mei Hiraoka, an Earthbender with a lot of attitude (think of her as a more demure version of Toph, if anything). If anyone thinks their character could put up with her, then let me know!
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Jul 11, 2012 16:28:43 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jul 11, 2012 16:28:43 GMT -6

...I just realized that our match was supposed to take place today, and that even with the delay of the first match we still haven't planned anything together at all.

Anya's pro-bending thread has been archived, so I suggest we use yours as our HQ team plotting thread, Kai. I'm not sure what we should plan for exactly, aside from the whole team meeting ICly and get a minimum of teamship going. I don't know what you think about this, you're kind of our newest addition.

Any thoughts ?
This user is a former member
kaitokatashi
Jul 31, 2012 15:33:25 GMT -6 via the ProBoards App

Post by kaitokatashi on Jul 31, 2012 15:33:25 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
My gang leader character, Kayako Yamazaki (AKA The Black Fox), has become recently available due to lack of activity from my posting partner, if anyone wants to RP with her.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using ProBoards
This user is a guest
Last edit by kaitokatashi: Jul 31, 2012 15:34:20 GMT -6
kaitokatashi
Nov 5, 2012 23:55:01 GMT -6

Post by kaitokatashi on Nov 5, 2012 23:55:01 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Both Kai and Kayako "The Black Fox" are both available for RP.

Mizu - A slightly socially awkward Waterbender who owns The Dragon's Flame, a bar/restaurant that serves Fire Nation cuisine. He's looking to hire a few employees!

Kayako "The Black Fox" - Leader of the Shadowhand, she runs things in the Southwest District of Republic City; a combination of beauty and deadliness.
This user is a guest
Last edit by kaitokatashi: Nov 6, 2012 22:40:44 GMT -6

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Nov 6, 2012 13:14:03 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
I think you mean "Mizu" ;x
This user is Mod