The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Open Petitioning of the Court

Anonymous
Nov 30, 2012 4:56:47 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Nov 30, 2012 4:56:47 GMT -6

As I'm not seeing a lot of play with Tenzin, which is due largely in part to me just being a flake and not posting, I thought it would be neat to have a sort of Open Court day. Those who have any sort of problem could come to Tenzin and seek his counsel/guidance/opinion.

(Sorry Airi...)

This will be a completely open thread, anybody who wished to would be able to participate in it. In this way I was sort of hoping to drum up a bit of Boardwide RP. I don't intend anything major with the plot, but if one of the Admin ends up having any ideas with/for this I'd be very willing to incorporate them.
This user is a former member
Anonymous
Nov 30, 2012 8:20:04 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Nov 30, 2012 8:20:04 GMT -6

Why are you sorry?

Also, I think that's a great idea ^^
Anonymous
Nov 30, 2012 18:47:59 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Nov 30, 2012 18:47:59 GMT -6

Sorry for the lack of Tenzin RP when you had some Pema goin' on. :P
Last edit by Deleted: Nov 30, 2012 18:48:08 GMT -6
Anonymous
Dec 29, 2012 0:14:02 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Dec 29, 2012 0:14:02 GMT -6

Where would this Open Court Day be located? Sounds like fun.