The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

account question!

Aug 16, 2012 20:57:34 GMT -6

Post by guest on Aug 16, 2012 20:57:34 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Hi! Just a quick question. I want to join this beautiful site of yours, but I'm a tad confused about the right way to make an account. I perused your rules, and you said you're a "one account, per member RP forum" but I don't know what this means. Does it mean that every member can only have one account, and they rp all of their characters from that account? Or does it mean that you make an account for each of your characters? And are you supposed to create a generic username with your name? Or are you supposed to have your username be your character's name? I'm just a little confused D: Thanks!
This user is a guest

Post by Gia on Aug 16, 2012 22:06:36 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
1) It means that you create one account and play all of your characters on there. :) The other way would be "one account per character" forum not a "one account per member" forum like we are. :)

2) Your username can be whatever you want, provided it isn't anything offensive, of course. If you want it to be your character's name, by all means. Some people prefer that. Most people have a username that they use for everything. As long as it's easy for you to remember. :)

Let me know if there's anything else I can help you with.
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Aug 16, 2012 23:24:40 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Aug 16, 2012 23:24:40 GMT -6

I think I would point out, to the guest, that there is a difference between username and display name. For an example, my display name is Airi, but the username I go by is Ali. Just thought I add something so that there isn't possible confusion later ^^
This user is a former member
Last edit by Deleted: Aug 16, 2012 23:27:10 GMT -6

Post by Gia on Aug 16, 2012 23:31:08 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Just verifying what Airi said. :)
This user is Mod