The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

October Updates

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Oct 1, 2012 3:33:04 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
**10.01.2012**
From the Monthly PM
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, EVERYONE!

Announcement #1 - In case you missed all the hooplah the past couple of weeks, October 8th will mark TARP's seventh birthday! We're kicking off the month of October with our Anniversary Carnival, which is both an IC and OOC event. There are a lot of different threads to participate in, from discussions to games to RPs, so check it out! As with the probending threads, this takes place separate from the main RP, so you can play to your heart's content. You may use any character and interact with everyone! It's a carnival, so tagging rules don't apply. Do try to be respectful, however! If you see two characters clearly on a date, don't barge in on them. ;] The carnival is also AU, so short of Godmoding/Powerplaying, do whatever you want! It won't cross over to the main RP unless you want it to (provided that it follows the main RP rules. If you RP anything that would possibly affect canon plot it can't cross over).

The Year End Award Results are also in! Check them out, and feel free to comment in-thread!

Announcement #2 - October's MotM is someone who has been a very hard-working member from the get-go. Their posts are enjoyable, and they are fairly consistent with their activity. They are also great OOC! Let's give a big round of applause to Shachi! Thank you for being such a wonderful member! Keep up the good work!

Announcement #3 - A few RP reminders!
(1) Please remember to ask if you can use a named member-created location. Remember, we have a few characters that own their own establishments, so it's important you know the details & get permission before using something they've created!

(2) If you love TARP as much as we do, don't forget to VOTE FOR TARP on the Dai Li Topsite! The topsite also registers # of click-ins for rankings, rather than overall rating, so please remember to visit the site a couple of times a day using the green "DAI LI TOPSITE" button on the bottom of the main page, and vote for TARP once a day. Show your TARP love, and help us get a higher ranking than #11!

(3) Timeshift Reminder! — I know we just timeshifted to mid episode 4, but at the end of the month we will be making a pretty big shift to Episode 7: The Aftermath. Episodes 5 and 6 are pretty centric around the Krew & Probending, which will be covered in November's timeshift announcements. So remember - Nov. 1st, timeshift to Episode 7. It will be our last time shift for a little while, so rest assured. :]

I think that's it! I hope you guys have a wonderful month, and a fantastic carnival experience. Happy roleplaying!

— Kami & the Staff
This user is Mod
Last edit: Oct 1, 2012 3:33:24 GMT -6

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Oct 25, 2012 7:57:04 GMT -6

**10.25.2012**
From the Mass PM
So sorry! Looks like my domain name expired, oops! I'm getting it sorted right now. In the mean time, please use this link to access the main page without coding.

Sorry for the inconvenience! I hope to get this sorted soon.
This user is Mod

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Oct 25, 2012 18:30:18 GMT -6

**10.25.2012**
Images Update
I'm a little late, but it looks like all images are functioning properly again. Apologies for the inconvenience!
This user is Mod