The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

September Updates!

Post by Gia on Aug 31, 2012 23:34:18 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
**09.01.2012**
From the Monthly PM

• The Krew is now open! If you wish to apply for Korra, Bolin, or Mako, please head on over to the Canon Character Applications board, following the rules there, and apply for them! Remember, only one canon character per person.

• The Quarter-Final Probending match has begun! So far, only players have posted, so please have your character drop by! Remember, this is separate from the main RP, so your character can be here as well in whatever public and personal roleplays you are in.

• Remember, we are still accepting ideas for the Year End Celebration Carnival in the Celebrate Good Times thread. Please read the thread to see what has already been suggested and our replies to them to see what we may be more looking for. Don't be afraid to suggest something, no matter how long you've been here!

• We are now accepting nominations for the Year-End Awards! For those who are less familiar with that, the Year-End Awards a set of awards (some RP-based, and some OOC-based) that are nominated and voted for. All members, including staff, are allowed to vote and nominate for these awards. Nominations run through September 15th. You do NOT need to have been a member for the entire year to nominate. You could have joined today, and all you have to do is look around and nominate who you think best fits that award.

For a list of the awards, please go here, to the Nominate! Nominate! thread. I hope to see a lot of nominations! We want to make this the best Celebration Carnival and Year-End Awards ever!
[/li][/ul][/blockquote][/blockquote]
This user is Mod

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Sept 1, 2012 12:05:19 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
**09.01.2012**
Rules & FAQ Reminder

I encourage everyone to go and re-read the [rulesfaq], even if you are a recent member. I think that some people have been forgetting, so please remember to check up on these! If you have any questions, that is what they are there for, before asking a staff member.

I especially ask everyone to read the FAQ regarding character creation, since this seems to be the area most members have trouble following.

Thank you!
This user is Mod

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Sept 11, 2012 13:36:00 GMT -6

**09.11.2012**
Coding Issue

You may notice that the left-side mini profile has reverted back to default; this is because there is currently a hosting issue beyond our control for the Mini-Profile customisation code. I will try to keep everyone updated as best as possible.

I apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

Should be fixed.
This user is Mod
Last edit: Sept 16, 2012 4:37:09 GMT -6

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Sept 16, 2012 4:35:08 GMT -6

**09.16.2012**
From the Mass PM

Hello, hello! I know we don't normally do mid-month updates, but September is always a busy time here on TARP.

In case you missed the adorable (if I may say so myself) Lin & Meelo icon on the right of the forum, September is TARP's anniversary prep month. Karena PM'd everyone earlier this month about nominating your fellow members for our Year-End Awards. Nominations closed yesterday, and now the polls are open! Please be sure to read the stickied notice before voting.

Remember! every vote you make will get you karma points, which you can exchange for a reward (see thread)!

You should also see a new category on TARP: The Anniversary Carnival. Some areas are currently hidden until October 1st, but rest assured - the staff is working extra hard to bring you fun games, RPs, and contests for our seven year anniversary.

One last reminder: Our Probending Quarter-Finals are on-going! Come witness the match between THE FLYING KOI and THE DRAGON HAWKS, some awesome things are going down. Remember, the Probending threads take place outside of the man RP, so you can bring any character you'd like! The semi-finals between OC & canon teams will take place during the carnival, so let's get PUMPED. Ya dig? :D

If you have any questions about any of this, please let Kami or Karena know!
This user is Mod
Last edit: Sept 16, 2012 4:36:42 GMT -6