The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

[ALL PLEASE] Nominate! Nominate!

Post by Gia on Aug 31, 2012 23:24:08 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
As stated in the PM:
The Year-End Awards a set of awards (some RP-based, and some OOC-based) that are nominated and voted for. All members, including staff, are allowed to vote and nominate for these awards. Nominations run through September 15th. You do NOT need to have been a member for the entire year to nominate. You could have joined today, and all you have to do is look around and nominate who you think best fits that award.

We are accepting nominations for the following awards: For simplicity's sake, I have left off the three awards (Best Avatar FanFiction Author, Best MotM, and Best Overall Staff Member) for which no nominations are accepted.

The Avatar RP's 7th Annual Year End Awards
2 0 1 1 - 2 0 1 2

O V E R A L L . R P . A W A R D S

Best RPer

Most Improved RPer

Best Portrayal of a Canon Character

Best RPG Plotline

Best Plot Twist

Best Romance Plotline

C H A R A C T E R . A W A R D S

Best Profile (May. '12 – August ’12)

Best Villain Performance

Best Heroic Performance

Best Comical Performance

Most Meddling Character

Most Multi-Dimensional Character

Most Emotional Character

O O C . A W A R D S

Best Site Helper

Best Site Welcomer

Best New Member

Most Noob-ish Person

Voting will start September 16th, and run through the end of the month. The winners will be announced on October 1st, on the start of the Carnival. Send all nominations to me, Karena via PM. There are plenty of members, so I hope to see plenty of nominations! Just copy and paste this list and send me your nominations in a PM! It's as easy and clicking on my name!

If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask.
This user is Mod
Last edit: Aug 31, 2012 23:25:51 GMT -6

Post by Gia on Sept 1, 2012 15:22:59 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Note:
I forgot to mention something... You cannot nominate yourself outside of the Best RP Plotline, Best Plot Twist, Best Romance Plotline and Most Noob-ish Person awards. Also, you can nominate staff for anything you want to, if you think they deserve. Feel free to send your nominations in spurts, if you only have a few at a time. That's fine, as long as you can keep track of what you nominate for and don't accidentally nominate for something twice. :)

Update:
Also, we are awarding karma for every nomination you send, and once voting starts, every vote you make!
[/color] You will receive karma points for nomination and vote. Once you reach a total of 85 karma points, you will be able to use it to get a custom icon from Kami. 100 karma points will get you a custom title. This only counts for karma points won for nominating and voting for these awards. Any previous karma points do no count.[/blockquote]
Thanks!
This user is Mod