The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

The Hitomi siblings

Anonymous
Aug 7, 2012 14:58:56 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Aug 7, 2012 14:58:56 GMT -6

Anyways, I'm looking for someone to play Airi's younger brother. He's about 16 or 17, nonbender and very serious in contrast to Airi's airhead-y-ness. I can see him being resentful to his family as he's the only nonbender in the family of four and possibly an Equalist supporter. Please reply to this thread if you want to pick him up and then send me a pm with what your ideas are for the restore him (ex. Aspersions, personality, more depth into his background, etc.)

For a bit more of a feel for Aisen, he is in airi's rp sample. He was born a little after Avatar Aang died and such. :3
This user is a former member
Last edit by Deleted: Oct 29, 2012 22:21:35 GMT -6
Anonymous
Sept 19, 2012 15:01:41 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Sept 19, 2012 15:01:41 GMT -6

Bump! :3
Anonymous
Sept 24, 2012 22:48:06 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Sept 24, 2012 22:48:06 GMT -6

Ahhhh, as the rp has progressed, making Aisen an Equalist supporter is very unlikely. If anyone is willing to take him up, I'm okay with doing whatever you want with him, personality, appearance and history wise, as long as it adds up with what has been said in Airi's app. Pm me if you have any questions, concerns, or are thinking about taking up his role.

To restate what needs to be:
-while Airi takes after her fire nation heritage, Aisen takes a good 50/50 from firenation heritage and earth kingdom
-although younger, is often concerned for his older sister due to her memory problem
-nonbender
-any special talents for him is up to you as well for his aspiration to take over the bakery (which is what Airi is afraid he wants, because she feels that its the only thing she's good at and will never forget) or if he wants to go out and do other things
Anonymous
Oct 9, 2012 21:44:31 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Oct 9, 2012 21:44:31 GMT -6

er, bump?
chibicrashey
Oct 31, 2012 20:11:54 GMT -6

Post by chibicrashey on Oct 31, 2012 20:11:54 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
So, um...i-if you're still looking, I'd...be willing to try to play Aisen?;;;
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Oct 31, 2012 20:22:38 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Oct 31, 2012 20:22:38 GMT -6

Yes, I am. Thank you for replying and sending a PM :)
Anonymous
Nov 1, 2012 7:47:03 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Nov 1, 2012 7:47:03 GMT -6

For some reason, I can't send you a PM. So here's my reply:

Yes, their parents would teach him as much self defense as they could. ^^ I really doubt they'd leave one of their children to be defenseless.

Alright, the only other things I see that you might need to know is that their mother isn't strict, per say, but is goal-oriented and can get frustrated when things don't get accomplished. Because of that, in the family, she probably has the hardest time dealing with Airi. Their father would be a bit silly, to balance out his wife, and is really forgiving, etc, etc. :P

Is there anything you would like to know? Otherwise, you can start on his profile, if you want ^^