The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

I've submitted a character and had him approved

zabercarth
Jul 18, 2012 19:22:38 GMT -6

Post by zabercarth on Jul 18, 2012 19:22:38 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
In essence, now what? It's not that I'm new to RPing, far from it, but somehow I'm very confused. I've read everything I'm supposed to (I assume) but I'm still lost.
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Jul 18, 2012 19:24:41 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jul 18, 2012 19:24:41 GMT -6

I would suggest you go to the plotting area in "RP Discussion" and start a plotting thread for yourself. Link to your approved profile, tell us all a little about your character, and see if anyone is interested! Alternately, go have a look at OTHER threads in there and see if anyone who needs a partner looks like a good match for you/your char!
This user is a former member
jin
Jul 19, 2012 14:16:52 GMT -6

Post by jin on Jul 19, 2012 14:16:52 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Zombi has great ideas, and just for more options what you could do is after posting that, read other peoples plotting threads and shoot them a pm. That's what I did, and it worked out pretty well. On the other hand, the probending arena is a great open place to make a post to maybe get a feel for your character, their mannerisms and simple stuff like that. Just some food for thought.

Edit: I read her post wrong, but the arena is still a good place to go.
This user is a guest
Last edit by jin: Jul 19, 2012 14:18:14 GMT -6

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Jul 21, 2012 15:26:18 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
locking since the question has been answered. :]
This user is Mod