The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

i can't find the application.

kirus
Jul 8, 2012 14:31:11 GMT -6

Post by kirus on Jul 8, 2012 14:31:11 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
hi, i'm new to this and i was wondering if you could tell me where to find the application? im completly lost on finding it. i've tried looking everywhere. please help?
This user is a guest

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Jul 8, 2012 14:39:07 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
The application is available once you click the "new thread" button in the pending profiles board. :]
Also, I definitely advise reading the [rulesfaq] before you post - considering that you're hotlinking your icon, I can tell you haven't read them. :]
This user is Mod
kirus
Jul 8, 2012 14:51:21 GMT -6

Post by kirus on Jul 8, 2012 14:51:21 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
i am? im sorry i read the rules i just didn't know how to do it. and on wich board?
This user is a guest
jin
Jul 8, 2012 14:56:17 GMT -6

Post by jin on Jul 8, 2012 14:56:17 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
The Pending Character profile's board. Click "New Thread" and you'll see the app there. I didn't know where it was either, so I just started exploring the boards, and ended up finding it by mistake. So don't feel too bad haha.

Edit: As for your icon, at modify profile, where it says "Avatar Url" Just put the url of your icon there, and then the ratio's 100 for height and width. It should be fixed at that point.
This user is a guest
Last edit by jin: Jul 8, 2012 14:58:06 GMT -6

Post by Gia on Jul 8, 2012 16:06:04 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Just verifying what Jin said. :)
This user is Mod
kirus
Jul 8, 2012 18:19:19 GMT -6

Post by kirus on Jul 8, 2012 18:19:19 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
okay ill try that, thank you all so much for your help
This user is a guest