The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

[All Please] Respect, Rules, & TARP + June Update

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Jun 6, 2012 17:32:01 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
I know we just sent out a monthly PM, so it's not exactly pleasant to have to do this, but the staff feels it's necessary to nip a potential problem in the bud.

I'd like to take this time to remind everyone that TARP has survived this long because of three things: (1) our Rules, (2) the respect between Staff & Members, and (3) the series. Without these three things working in unison, TARP would have died long ago.

Unfortunately, as of late, it seems that we are getting members — new and returning alike — who are treating the staff poorly and neglecting to read the stickied threads, opening posts, and Rules & FAQ. We write this information for a reason; we don't do it for kicks or because we're trying to be controlling jerks, but because they allow everyone to have a fair and enjoyable time on TARP.

When on TARP, please remember to treat everyone, including staff, with the same respect and friendship that you expect and would want. Please remember to read the opening post on threads, to check the Rules & FAQ, to read any stickies or information headers that you see, and to ask either via PM or the Help Centre if you are confused and have questions.

TARP is as enjoyable as long as we all remember these things. Let's keep it fun for everyone — including the Staff.

Thank you.
This user is Mod
Last edit: Jun 7, 2012 19:26:54 GMT -6
This user is Mod
Last edit: Jun 7, 2012 19:29:09 GMT -6

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Jun 8, 2012 19:07:45 GMT -6

**UPDATE**
TARP is this week's ProBoards featured forum! - Hooray! Thank you all for making TARP so great. A big hello and welcome to any guests viewing the forum!
This user is Mod

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Jun 21, 2012 19:01:17 GMT -6

**UPDATE**
Starting today, 06.21.2012, all profiles will be locked upon acceptance - This way, any profile changes / deletions will have to be requested of a staff member (please PM me or Zombi) & therefore will have staff knowledge & approval. If you need to edit any of your profiles, or would like them removed, please let us know.

Also! There is a new request on the pending profiles board. :] Please take care when creating new profiles!

Thank you!
This user is Mod
Last edit: Jun 21, 2012 19:30:31 GMT -6

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Jun 26, 2012 20:54:30 GMT -6

**UPDATE**
06.26.2012 - In the next couple of days here, I will be introducing a new layout to TARP! Unfortunately, I was unable to take the suggestions I received for this layout, but hopefully I will be able to for the next!

Until I give the all-clear, however, please refrain from submitting bug reports unless they're particularly drastic (such as being unable to post), missing areas, etc). The set up is remaining the same, with the "click to expand" images on the front page, so it shouldn't be too difficult to navigate. I am working on making some areas more noticeable / comprehensive for new members, so once that's up I would appreciate anyone who joined in the last month or two to give me a review on how easy it is to find things.

I'll keep everyone posted. :]
This user is Mod

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Jun 28, 2012 12:43:32 GMT -6

**UPDATE**
06.28.2012 - I will be rolling out changes later today / early tomorrow! I apologise in advance for any inconveniences. If you haven't already, please vote in our "browser of choice" poll, as this will drastically help us with any coding issues you may experience.

I hope you all enjoy the layout as much as I enjoyed making it. :]
This user is Mod

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Jun 28, 2012 20:24:49 GMT -6

**UPDATE**
CHANGES NEEDED:

• Fix front page board listing
[/s]
[/li][li]Fix form submit on preview[/s]
[/li][li]Figure out why default icon URL is showing up in Karena's profile[/s]
^temp fix
[/li][li]Fix zindex over PM links[/s]