The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Need a pal!

Anonymous
May 27, 2012 1:41:56 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on May 27, 2012 1:41:56 GMT -6

I want to hit the ground running as it were, and be able to get into the roleplay as soon as possible, but to do that I would like to have a pal to start with.

Lei Qulong
theavatarrp.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=earthbenderprofiles&action=display&thread=6840&page=1
My Metalbending Policeman could use this friend, after all, you can't spend your life in Republic City and serve on its Police force without having any friends!

Take a look at the character and if you think you would mesh well, or contrast just right, pop up a little message here or a PM or something and we can flap at the gums to each other of all the fun little ideas that flutter on through the minds we think we have. :D
This user is a former member
Anonymous
May 28, 2012 10:16:44 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on May 28, 2012 10:16:44 GMT -6

I'm game if you're game. Although it probably won't be as gum flapping as you expect. My Lykka's only 13 years old... Interesting fact: if I roleplay with you, she'll have made two cop friends. I find that seriously disturbing in the world of Avatar to have cop friends when you're not a cop. *bows*
Anonymous
May 28, 2012 10:25:46 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on May 28, 2012 10:25:46 GMT -6

o.O 13 how would that be less gumflappy? Aang was only 12 at show start. :D and he flapped his gums more than any other character lol. At the moment Lei is in the beginnings of some roleplay with Liu the Ox in downtown at a food stall.

So he cant join ya for some play yet. :D but eventually.
Anonymous
May 28, 2012 11:04:09 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on May 28, 2012 11:04:09 GMT -6

...In all honesty, I typed "gum flapping" but was reading "gun flapping". But if it really is gum flapping then yeah, she's full of it ! And I know that's not how you usually say that sentence, but she really is ^^ !