The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

So... Need Help

Post by Gia on May 8, 2012 15:56:44 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
So... I want to post as Ren'ai, but have *no idea* what to do with her. I'm waiting on someone to do a profile, but in the time, I want to do something with her, but don't know what. So, I come here, in hopes that someone will have someone that can keep her occupied, and possibly be able to accommodate Kanea should she finish the profile while we're still RPing.

Ren'ai is 18, lives with Kanea (her best friend) in an apartment, works as a waitress (despite that fact that her family money)... she's a Firebender, aspiring Probender. She and Kanea want to start a team, but are consistently lacking the ability to keep a third member (Waterbender). She's determined, passionate, and a bit of a hothead.

Okay, so if anyone would like to help me out and give me someone to RP with, I'd appreciate it. :)
This user is Mod
taedxoa
May 9, 2012 13:52:10 GMT -6

Post by taedxoa on May 9, 2012 13:52:10 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
If you haven't found anyone yet, I would be honoured to RP with you, since I think even after all this time we've never really done so. Tadashi's profile just got approved by Zombi, so I'm up for approximately anything.

Edit: The catch being that Tadashi is not a waterbender, so I guess I'm not up for the team bit. Anything else though xD.
This user is a guest
Last edit by taedxoa: May 9, 2012 14:01:23 GMT -6

Post by Gia on May 9, 2012 14:03:59 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Haha, that's fine that he's not a Waterbender. We can just start RPing and see what happens. Why don't you post - anywhere is fine, I'm not picky - and I'll respond. Probably won't respond until after work tonight, though.
This user is Mod
taedxoa
May 9, 2012 14:06:19 GMT -6

Post by taedxoa on May 9, 2012 14:06:19 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Not a problem. After my initial post I'll be AFK for a bit anyway. ^.^
This user is a guest

Post by Gia on May 9, 2012 14:08:42 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
That works out pretty well then! Look forward to it!
This user is Mod
taedxoa
May 9, 2012 14:23:13 GMT -6

Post by taedxoa on May 9, 2012 14:23:13 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Posted at Aang Memorial Island. I took a few liberties, but I can edit them if necessary. ^.^ See you later.
This user is a guest

Post by Gia on May 9, 2012 19:09:07 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
I already PMed you, Taed/Sora.

Edit:

Feel free to PM me if you want to join in.
This user is Mod
Last edit: May 12, 2012 11:21:52 GMT -6

Post by Gia on May 20, 2012 18:06:04 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
I have another character, a Waterbendeer that I would like to use. I have a romance planned already, but I'm up for anything else with him.
This user is Mod