The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Request For Pro-Bending Team (Water & Earth)

Anonymous
May 13, 2012 9:45:59 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on May 13, 2012 9:45:59 GMT -6

Pretty much what it says on the tin: I'm looking for an earthbender and a waterbender to team up with my firebender to make a pro-bending team.

With the Arena area opening date swiftly approaching, I'd thought I would get a jump on things and see if anyone was up for putting a team together. I'd prefer to team up with people closer to Zheng's age than not (16-21), but that's not written in stone.

In a nutshell, Zheng is a driven young man of just above average skill, hiding deep insecurities behind a mask of determination and easily disillusioned when harshly criticized. Click here for his profile if you wish to check him out further. ^_^

If you feel that you are interested in making an earth or water bending character or already possess one that you think could get along with Zheng, please post here and we can organise a meeting of the three and take things from there! :)

EDIT: I'd like to ask for characters who are about average in skill so that the team can train and get better together. Again, this is not necessary but it would make things more interesting! :D
This user is a former member
Last edit by Deleted: May 15, 2012 11:41:16 GMT -6

Post by A Long Display Name Here on May 13, 2012 13:55:16 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
Oop. Please hold off on forming teams until the arena opens. While the profkle submission process will be the same, we will be having a fair few rules as the area will not follow normal RP procedure. :]
This user is Mod

Post by A Long Display Name Here on May 13, 2012 14:29:45 GMT -6

On second thought go ahead. Please dont get carried awau and remember that the Arena will function differently from the regular RP boards.
This user is Mod
Anonymous
May 13, 2012 14:40:28 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on May 13, 2012 14:40:28 GMT -6

Until the Arena opens, me and anyone who signs up will stick strictly to normal social threads. Getting to know you stuff, after training drinks/meals and the like. :)
fiddler
May 14, 2012 14:44:15 GMT -6

Post by fiddler on May 14, 2012 14:44:15 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Howdy, I just registered today but I would be ecstatic to have a solid RP team going on. OOC my name is Alex, my first character is going to be known as Fiddler. Please give me an idea of what you're looking for, and respond either by PM, or continuing this thread. =DDD
[Edit - I would much prefer the position of water than earth bender.]
This user is a guest
Last edit by fiddler: May 14, 2012 14:45:02 GMT -6

Post by A Long Display Name Here on May 14, 2012 15:15:43 GMT -6

fiddler Avatar
Howdy, I just registered today but I would be ecstatic to have a solid RP team going on. OOC my name is Alex, my first character is going to be known as Fiddler. Please give me an idea of what you're looking for, and respond either by PM, or continuing this thread. =DDD
[Edit - I would much prefer the position of water than earth bender.]

Welcome to TARP. :] I thank you for your enthusiasm to roleplay. I advise you to read the [rulesfaq] if you haven't already, and remind you that your character needs to also have a "real" name. It's fine if they're known as Fiddler, but it can't be their given name.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the staff, and don't forget to say Hi to everyone in our Newbie Introductions board. :]
This user is Mod
Anonymous
May 15, 2012 11:41:25 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on May 15, 2012 11:41:25 GMT -6

Hey Fiddler! As I said, I'm just looking for two team mates who are water and earth benders. If you post back when you've made a character then we can talk more about forming a team when we get our third. ^_^

Also, I've edited my original post to indicate that I would prefer team mates of about average skill in their bending art so that we could all train and get better together. :)