The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Waterbending Aspiring Probender Needed

Post by Gia on May 12, 2012 11:30:34 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
So Kanea will be finishing her profile soon, so I figured I'd put this up now:

Kanea and Ren'ai have been trying to start a team for years, but they've had... issues keeping a third member on their team, mainly because people have gotten too frustrated with Ren'ai, as she has issues controlling her power, so they quit to find another team. Although, I should point out, personality-wise, neither of the girls are easy to deal with. However, they have been in the market for a Waterbender - again.

If anyone has a Waterbender that would be interested, they would love to have her! Male or female, they don't really care either way. We think it would be cool to have another all female team, but we also think having 2 girls and 1 guy would be interesting, too. The only request that we have is that he or she has to be able to deal with Ren'ai and Kanea (who's not as vocal as Ren'ai is about her feelings).
This user is Mod
chibicrashey
May 16, 2012 15:56:34 GMT -6

Post by chibicrashey on May 16, 2012 15:56:34 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Um...well... I could offer up Kamil to be your team's Waterbender? He's incredibly easygoing and not particularly easy to anger and, ah... He's a pretty big fan of Probending and has been considering joining a team, rather than forming one.

So...if you'd like him on the team, you can have him?;;;
This user is a guest

Post by Gia on May 16, 2012 16:20:45 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Really? Awesome! I was starting to think that no one was interested. Thank you so much!

Kanea's character will be called Yuri. Do you have any ideas as to how he could find out that Yuri and Ren'ai need a third member of their team? Ren'ai and Kanea both work a restaurant called Watashi's Restaurant, so it's possible he either over heard them while there or heard from someone else who goes there that they're interested, or something like that.

I'm not sure, but it's the only thing that really came to mind.
This user is Mod

Post by Gia on May 18, 2012 17:48:08 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Kamil, Ren'ai (and her friend, Tadashi, who wants to be their Team Manager, as well as possibly Yuri) are going to be in the City Park looking for Waterbenders so feel free to jump in there, either practicing or overhearing them or something. :)
This user is Mod
chibicrashey
May 20, 2012 1:13:51 GMT -6

Post by chibicrashey on May 20, 2012 1:13:51 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Aaah, okiedokes. I'll...keep an eye out for it then? :);;;
This user is a guest

Post by Gia on May 20, 2012 11:57:08 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
The next post should be in the Park. I cued Taed/Sora to post there. :) So, whenever you're done with your current RP, feel free to jump in somehow.
This user is Mod
taedxoa
May 21, 2012 13:00:34 GMT -6

Post by taedxoa on May 21, 2012 13:00:34 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
That particular post has been made, btw.
This user is a guest