The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Kinda-Sorta the Opposite?

Anonymous
May 10, 2012 9:40:54 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on May 10, 2012 9:40:54 GMT -6

So I'm not sure if this is okay and if it isn't then I'll delete this thread (or ask it to be deleted if I can't do it myself), but I was wondering if anybody had any need for a firebender? I was going to make one, but with two characters up already (and a third one ready to go) I didn't really want to start the process of creating a whole new character unless I knew I could get him into a plot.

I planned on making him a driven yet insecure young man (about 17-18) who is aspiring to be a pro-bender but unable to get accepted into any teams as he is an above average firebender but nothing really that special (at least not at this point).

So if anybody was thinking of taking on a pupil or are a firebender short of a future pro-bending team, just post or PM me!

Again, if this is not okay I'll get rid of it. :)
This user is a former member
taedxoa
May 10, 2012 10:03:42 GMT -6

Post by taedxoa on May 10, 2012 10:03:42 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
My main charrie, Sora, is not exactly an expert but is definitely an experienced firebender. And it's in her character/personality to be helpful and befriend most young people, particularly those around her grandson's age (17). If you'd like to apply to her, I think most of the people in the tenements would know who she is, and you could visit her little house and ask for training. Just an option for you to consider, I won't be offended if you decline. ^.^
This user is a guest

Post by A Long Display Name Here on May 10, 2012 14:19:56 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
Character requests, not character offers. =P We've got plotting and requests right now, and at this point in time that's all I see this as being - except without an approved profile. Locked.

We may add more in the future, but let's see how this goes. Remember, these boards are a trial run.
This user is Mod