The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Wanted: A Swarthy Pirate Queen

Post by A Long Display Name Here on May 7, 2012 18:28:58 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
Or something like that. I would like my Ling to meet the woman of her dreams - someone adventurous, fun, flirty, and knowledgeable in the ways of the world. Piratey type is a plus, but it could just be someone with wanderlust and less than wholesome scruples. She should be self confident, witty, and sassy, but ultimately kindhearted. It would be neat - but not required - if she and Ling could meet in a flashy way. I dont want to restrict anyone too much, so ideas are welcome!

What I am looking for in a player is someone who can deliver serious concepts and ideas in a lighthearted manner, and is comfortable playing a female x female romance. Also, ideally, player should be able to play a woman comfortable with her sexuality (and bi- or pansexual is a plus) who is open and unapologetic about it.

Dark skinned character a definite bonus, but it is up to your vision of her backstory.
This user is Mod
Anonymous
May 8, 2012 14:39:25 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on May 8, 2012 14:39:25 GMT -6

so Isabela of DragonAge fame then, mayhaps? ;)

not necessarily a bad thing. the description actually does very closely remind me of a character I was planning on making, but as most people probably know with me, I cannot be counted on to do things in a timely manner.
nonetheless, I do admit to being honestly interested in making a character like this. If I get time before someone else signs up, I might honestly give it a shot.

~Tenoko~
This user is a former member

Post by A Long Display Name Here on May 8, 2012 14:58:20 GMT -6

Haha, quite. Similar, but of course I don't want to make them exactly the same. The more differences, the better, provided that the elements of her personality i outlined stay the same. Player could do whatever they wanted with her backstory as long as it follows TARP rules. Her personality type is rather important for my character's eventual development, so I really couldn't care less what the backstory is. xD
This user is Mod
Last edit: May 8, 2012 15:08:22 GMT -6
Anonymous
May 8, 2012 23:45:06 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on May 8, 2012 23:45:06 GMT -6

well... I've been trying to think of a character to continue Tenoko's legacy [since Joychi and I are discussing it] but I've got this swarthy pirate queen on my mind instead. So, apparently the gods wish for me to go about making this character.
do you have a preferred age range for her? I can tell already from the molds I'm blending her into that she would not let age get in the way of... "friendly business".

And even if she doesn't work out for your storyline, I still want to make her. :3
~Tenoko~

Post by A Long Display Name Here on May 9, 2012 0:12:24 GMT -6

My Ling is in her twenties so Im thinking between mid 20s to early 30s
This user is Mod
Anonymous
May 9, 2012 0:18:40 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on May 9, 2012 0:18:40 GMT -6

sweet. that's what I had written down in her age, almost word for word. xD

~Tenoko~

Post by A Long Display Name Here on May 9, 2012 0:20:50 GMT -6

Sounds good! Let me know if you have more questions!
This user is Mod
Anonymous
May 9, 2012 0:30:41 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on May 9, 2012 0:30:41 GMT -6

okie doke. I'm almost done.

Do I need an RP sample to get accepted since this is my first character for the new series, or do my three characters that were accepted from the olden days count?

~Tenoko~

Post by A Long Display Name Here on May 9, 2012 0:32:19 GMT -6

RP sample since its the first profile for this series. :] someone remind me to update that tomorrow.
This user is Mod
Anonymous
May 9, 2012 0:35:18 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on May 9, 2012 0:35:18 GMT -6

gotcha. it's on the list with the year-old warning of mine, I s'pose. xD

~Tenoko~
Last edit by Deleted: May 9, 2012 0:35:48 GMT -6

Post by A Long Display Name Here on May 9, 2012 0:37:42 GMT -6

=P i have been very busy as of late, the coding issues and graphics don't fix themselves!
This user is Mod
Anonymous
May 9, 2012 0:46:15 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on May 9, 2012 0:46:15 GMT -6

heh. I'm gonna quote my future character on this one and just say "come now, if I was mad, I wouldn't have said it so mirthfully" ;)

and I'll probably have it posted within an hour or so.
~Tenoko~

Post by A Long Display Name Here on May 9, 2012 0:50:55 GMT -6

Hahaha. I didnt think you were mad. XD i am on the kindle again so its kind of a pain to edit things. I will let zombi review your character so there is no bias :]]
This user is Mod
Anonymous
May 9, 2012 0:57:22 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on May 9, 2012 0:57:22 GMT -6

hehehe. okie dokie.
I am still amazed at what I can do when I suddenly slip out of lazy mode, regardless of how brief.

EDIT: posted. now to meet my demise.
EDIT2: I R accepted. :B
~Tenoko~
Last edit by Deleted: May 9, 2012 16:54:45 GMT -6