The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Request for a Passionate Waterbender Healer

ailin
May 7, 2012 17:37:45 GMT -6

Post by ailin on May 7, 2012 17:37:45 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Hey, everyone!

My waterbending healer, Mei-zhen, is in need of the fellow who taught her how to heal.

His name is Iluak (but anyone who wants to RP the character feel free to change the name if they wish), and the basic rundown is he came to Republic City to run a free clinic and help the immigrants, the poor, and benders injured on the job in the factories. The only other piece I would use to describe him is altruistic but obsessive about the city's inequities.

My character volunteers at his clinic a few days a week and is hiding her growing romantic affection for him so I'm looking for someone who'd be willing to go down an eventual romance path.

I don't want to restrict anyone too much with details, so there's the overall idea. Anyone who is interested, feel free to check out Mei's profile (where there's a little bit more description about her and their relationship) or PM me about picking up the character. Thanks! :)
This user is a guest

Post by A Long Display Name Here on May 7, 2012 18:10:11 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
Yes, yes, I would love to see someone take the role! My nonbender, Ling, is Mei's younger sister, so it would be fun to get together and have some RP fun. :3
This user is Mod
Anonymous
May 7, 2012 18:32:41 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on May 7, 2012 18:32:41 GMT -6

What a bummer! The character you are describing sounds remarkably similar to my young Waterbender healer boy, but he is A) young and B) gay!
This user is a former member
Anonymous
May 7, 2012 21:21:26 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on May 7, 2012 21:21:26 GMT -6

Sure, I'll give it a shot if you don't mind. Zombi can attest that RPing with me is at the very least not fatal. Would this be a short term or long term thing?
ailin
May 7, 2012 22:03:39 GMT -6

Post by ailin on May 7, 2012 22:03:39 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Great, Hangetsu! I'd say this is a long term storyline, but I don't have anything more specific than that at the moment.
This user is a guest
Anonymous
May 7, 2012 22:15:35 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on May 7, 2012 22:15:35 GMT -6

Okay. I'll work on a profile. Would you like me to run it by you before I post it? I may make him a totally different character than imagined.

See you around.
ailin
May 7, 2012 22:29:07 GMT -6

Post by ailin on May 7, 2012 22:29:07 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Sure. Feel free to PM me when you're done or if you have any questions about how they've gotten along since Mei met him. :)
This user is a guest
Anonymous
May 7, 2012 22:56:10 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on May 7, 2012 22:56:10 GMT -6

ailin Avatar
Sure. Feel free to PM me when you're done or if you have any questions about how they've gotten along since Mei met him. :)

Now that you mention it, how have they been getting along?
Anonymous
May 8, 2012 10:54:54 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on May 8, 2012 10:54:54 GMT -6

FYI to both of you, I did already create an apothecary where there is healing going along, so you are welcome to insert your two characters into that locale as well — then you'd be haphazardly playing with Shio and me.

Or not! But the option is there.
Anonymous
May 8, 2012 14:09:18 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on May 8, 2012 14:09:18 GMT -6

I really like the idea of characters from different RPs casually passing one another. It makes the world seem more cohesive. I'm game if Ai Lin is.
ailin
May 8, 2012 23:53:36 GMT -6

Post by ailin on May 8, 2012 23:53:36 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Yeah, I like that. Mei will duck out to work with Ling at times, but I agree that working out of the same apothecary could really make the city feel more connected.
This user is a guest

Post by A Long Display Name Here on May 9, 2012 0:14:16 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
And Ling would obviously visit her Dear Sister. :3
This user is Mod