The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Kami's Avatar Art!

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Sept 14, 2012 5:26:03 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
It's been a while since I last updated! Sorry about that. D:

Feeling a little inspired tonight, here's a quick doodle of Hoshi and Sohee. I guess I technically took an hour to complete it, but there was a lot of google-fu involved in getting references for 1920's skirt-and-blouse combos. hoshi's body type really doesn't fit the drop-waist skirt, I think. Oh well.
This user is Mod

Post by Gia on Sept 14, 2012 10:49:15 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Aww! So cute! I like it. :) Good job.
This user is Mod

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Dec 11, 2012 4:01:48 GMT -6

wip doodle of hoshi & jin ho as tuxedo mask & sailor moon (respectively): x
wip concept doodle of an AU korrasami high school manga: x
wip doodle of airi in her probending uniform: x
This user is Mod

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Dec 17, 2012 2:28:28 GMT -6

continuation of AU korrasami high school manga: solo korra / uniform pose
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Dec 18, 2012 15:07:45 GMT -6
This user is a former member

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Dec 20, 2012 22:30:54 GMT -6

@anhyue - thanks! :3 It's just based on some traditional japanese school uniforms. :]

===

one of my friends was feeling down about some haters today, so i drew me dressed as chong. enjoy ;x
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Dec 29, 2012 17:21:50 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Dec 29, 2012 17:21:50 GMT -6

^ haha that's awesome ;D
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Jan 6, 2013 19:43:29 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jan 6, 2013 19:43:29 GMT -6

Don't be fooled by Kami! I really am a probender! :D

I really love the sepia tone way :D It kind of makes me think of their black and white photography. And if it was a picture taken, it makes a lot of sense seeing as probending was a popular thing, like football is in America. It was probably in newspapers so pictures...and yeah. o3o Anyways, this is great :) I love how do you did everything.

If I only had one 'problem' it would be she looked too serious XD At least, I've always imagined her with a cheery disposition, even when she's getting competitive, but that's small compared to the big picture... literally! Oh ho ho, aren't I witty.
Last edit by Deleted: Jan 6, 2013 19:44:06 GMT -6

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Jan 15, 2013 2:46:38 GMT -6

at airi's urging, i've decided to make my project for 2013 that Japanese High School LoK AU doujin I was talking about. I've actually got the first page scripted out, but I figured I needed to do some more work with character concepts. partially to plan out their AU looks (which tbh aren't very different), but also to make sure I can actually draw them properly huehuehue.

here's assami in her uniform!
tumblr: kamidoodles.tumblr.com/post/40590589501/au-asami-for-my-untitled-lok-doujin-project-edited
dA: kamidoodles.deviantart.com/art/Untitled-LoK-Doujin-Project-Asami-Concept-1-348617553

if you're on tumblr, you can follow my in-progress posting (which I will not be putting here) by tracking the tag untitled lok doujin project or bookmarking this page (I'd do both just to be safe, not sure if tumblr's tags are derp again, a few posts are missing from the tag on my dash :V). No need to follow me, even!
This user is Mod
Last edit: Jan 15, 2013 2:48:38 GMT -6
This user is Mod

Post by Gia on Feb 11, 2013 18:08:55 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
I think Korra looks great! I just love her pose and her expression. I think you did a really good job on that.
This user is Mod
This user is Mod

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Oct 6, 2013 5:30:07 GMT -6

i haven't drawn anything in three months or so due to health reasons but here's a picture of eska. warning: some disappointed sentiments in the comments.
This user is Mod

Post by Gia on Oct 15, 2013 19:53:28 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
I really like it. I think she's drawn very well, I love her face, and the expression she's wearing. Good job!
This user is Mod
This user is Mod