The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Lunaskaski

Anonymous
Oct 8, 2006 15:33:09 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Oct 8, 2006 15:33:09 GMT -6

Name: Lunaskaski
Appearance: Lunaskaski, or as she is known by her friends and family Lunaski has light brown skin with dark brown hair. Her eyes are dark blue eyes. Her hair goes down to about her waist. Her hair is lightly curly and once in a while a little strand of hair will fall on her face. A small part of her hair is pulled up in to a small ponytail with two thin long bangs that go down the sides of her face, but if she is having a bad hair day she will just leave it down for the day. The little piece she uses to tie up her hair is blue.

Her body is a small frame with weak little muscles if any at all. Her outfit is a small two piece outfit that is connected at the waist. The top has no sleeves and goes down to her the bottom of where her rib cage is and at the top there is white fluff or fur around her heck to hold the top together. The second piece a small skirt that goes to the middle of her thighs with small shorts underneath the skirt. The shorts barely stick out at the bottom of the skirt. The connector part is thin pieces of fabric that are a line with a circle with the middle cut out. These pieces do not connect to each other only to the shirt and skirt. She has black slippers for shoes and a white wrapping around her ankles that goes around her ankles twice. These white wrappings are just like the ones Sokka’s arms. Her outfit is all a shade of blue, just regular blue.

Akiamado’s jacket (see the end of History to see why she has it) just a long blue jacket with white fur around the arms, hood, and bottom. It has one design on it which is the Water Tribe’s symbol in a dark blue color. On the inside it has a small pocket that is used to store money but only a little amount. On Akiamado the jacket goes down to his knees, but of Lunaskaski it goes all the way down to her ankles and you cannot see her hands for the sleeves are too long. In general the whole jacket is too big for Lunaskaski.

History: Lunaski was born to a small family in the Northern Water Tribe towards the back of the tribe. She has an older brother named Akiamado who is three years older then Lunaski. As small children they always would send time together. For there mother worked as a simple woman who was busy all the time. There father worked as one of the men who helped train the new warriors if a battle should ever arise. Akiamado and Lunaskaski would send there time just playing for they where their best friends.

As Lunaskaski got older she found out that she loved to dance. She had heard once about how the ocean and the moon spirits circle each other in an infinite dance and decided to become a dancer. Lunaskaski is a very a very spiritual person. A lot of her time was used to visit the ocean and the moon spirits where she would try to imitate the dances that the spirits would perform.

As she and her brother got older Akiamado started his training with his father leaving Lunaskaski alone for most of the day. She would just spend her days now just playing around and gracefully be dancing around the whole tribe. One day though Akiamado went with his father to the Earth Kingdom and Lunaskaski begged to go with her father she said “Please, Father may I go? I’d love to see the outsides of the Tribe. Please?” Her father had replied by saying “No, my dear you are too young. I couldn’t protect you if we were to go under attack.” “But Akiamado gets to go!” “He is old enough to travel on his own and protect himself. I should know being as a trained him.” Lunaskaski did not even try to question her father but then her brother promised that on her sixteenth birthday he would take personally to the Earth Kingdom.

When the Avatar had finally reached the Northern Water Tribe Lunaskaski’s mother had come and said “The Avatar has finally arrived! Lunaski, please come to witness this honorable moment!” “Mother, I know the Avatar has come and I know he might not ever come again but I will see him when I want.” Lunaskaski wanted to see the Avatar but she could wait till she knew that the time was right.

When the Northern Water Tribe was under attack Lunaskaski did not leave her home for she said ‘The spirits will save us, they will not let anything happen to their people. I have faith in them.” When the battle was over she was called to see her brother for he had been injured in the battle. Akiamado lied on the floor for he was slowly dieing and he had called to see his sister one last time. “Akiamado! What happened?! Please tell me you will be alright?!” There where tears in her eyes. Akiamado grabbed her hand with both of his a said “Lunaski, do not be sad, I have chosen death. For my death was to protect you and our family.” “Akiamado… remember you promised to take me to the Earth Kingdom! I’ll be sixteen in a couple of weeks, please stay here with me!”

Soon after Akiamado died and not to long after Lunaskaski turned sixteen. She has not been set in an arranged marriage yet since the Northern Water Tribe has been trying to rebuild but it will not be too much longer till she will be engaged though. As for Akiamado, his wife didn’t care for his death and she has not talked or even been around the family at all. As for Lunaskaski she carries around her brother’s jacket for when they where younger Akiamado would always be telling her to take a jacket for it will be cold out side.

Since Lunaskaski lives in the Northern Water Tribe she has no interest in love since she will be forced to marry the man appointed to her. She is a water bender but she is a very poor skilled one. She recently started learning how to water bend since they had just allowed girls to practice it. Lunaskaski can only move the water around her and that is it. She has no plans to master her bending anytime soon. She just uses her bending to dance with for she thinks it is more fun to dance with water. She learned it from watching the other benders of the tribe. Why didn’t she want to learn from a teacher? She didn’t want to because she didn’t want to learn a lot a water bending only a little plus she had no desire to become a warrior.

Personality: Lunaskaski is very much a cheerful person that loves to act like a child and not her age. She loved to talk to people but not many wish to now her so she has no friends. She loves the world and all that is around her. When ever she is not dancing she will float on her back in water just to waist time for is calms her down and allows her to think. The things that she wishes for is to become a better dancer and she wishes that her brother would come back, though sadly this is impossible. She knows nothing about the war and really doesn’t know what a Fire Nation person looks like, for she was in her home the whole time during the siege. She would love to see the other types of benders, though she really wouldn’t care if it was the Avatar. The Avatar means nothing to her for she doesn’t even want to see him or meet him.
This user is a former member