The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Future Forum Skins!

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Jun 10, 2006 1:10:34 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
That's right folks! The Designer Lady is getting off her sorry behind and getting to work on being the Designer again! :P

If you pick "None of the Above," please state why, and what you would like to see.

If you pick "Some of the Above," please list which ones.

Thanks a lot, really, this helps me out loads.

This user is Mod
alianne
Jun 10, 2006 5:56:49 GMT -6

Post by alianne on Jun 10, 2006 5:56:49 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Well, I'm guessing that some of the above means more than one?

I'm having a Tough decision between Toph and Halaku and Co. Themed... Darn my fickle-ness!

Well, a few reasons why I liked the Toph one is because I like Earthbenders the best of all, and their colors are pretty cool, and calm, not to mention I don't think we have an Earth Skin for anyone. Not to mention Toph's my favorite Character, and that onle adds on to what I said before.

A few reasons why I liked the Halaku and Co. one, is because it's something just for the sight, and Halaku is an awesome Character, and it'd be cool to have something to represent our Galgori founder... And it'd probably look really cool.

So I guess I'll go with some of the above.
This user is a guest

Post by Gia on Jun 10, 2006 14:48:17 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Well, I find both Azula and Toph themes interesting... as well as the Halaku theme. And we should have a Sokka themed skin, as well. Azula, Toph, and Sokka because they are main characters in the show, and we should have a skin for all of the main characters. I would, of course, understand if there wasn't, and I think Halaku and Co. would be cool, because - as Aliana/Furiae said, it's just for this site...
This user is Mod
shijin
Jun 10, 2006 15:35:39 GMT -6

Post by shijin on Jun 10, 2006 15:35:39 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I vote for the Iroh skin I think that would be a cool skin to have after all he is one of the funnyest characters on the show, and he is also a very respected character as well.

I also got to vote on the Halaku, and Co theme like karena, and Furiae stated it would be cool for the site and its like a deication to the Galgori founder
This user is a guest
dosho
Jun 10, 2006 19:43:11 GMT -6

Post by dosho on Jun 10, 2006 19:43:11 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I guess I'm a sucker for the old ways but would it not better to just sub out the sokka and replace him with Toph?. That way you keep balance.
This user is a guest
kusari
Jun 11, 2006 13:46:26 GMT -6

Post by kusari on Jun 11, 2006 13:46:26 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Toph! I voted Toph. I really like the Earthbending and such, so its kinda obvious I would choose Toph. Anyway, I really wanted an Earthbender background, and Toph is flippin sweet. Also, I really like Earth tones. Like browns, greens, greys, that kinda stuff.

Kusari
This user is a guest
terra
Jun 11, 2006 17:32:06 GMT -6

Post by terra on Jun 11, 2006 17:32:06 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I'd like a Zutara theme. With a quote that says "I'll save you from the pirates."
THAT would be awesome. In fact, I think I'll work on a background for that now...
This user is a guest
dosho
Jun 11, 2006 20:48:20 GMT -6

Post by dosho on Jun 11, 2006 20:48:20 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Ba!!!! Isn't avatar all about balance. It would seem bad to show favortism of one thing over another.
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Jun 11, 2006 22:06:16 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jun 11, 2006 22:06:16 GMT -6

Balance sucks okay, Gatorade is better!

Now personally I would like to see an Iroh background, but still the Halaku one made personally for this site is too appealing. It carries that auroma that could only be found in a sweet glace of cherry flavored soda.

Having said that I would like to see a Halaku and co.

Long live the ESS
This user is a former member
theface
Jun 11, 2006 23:30:05 GMT -6

Post by theface on Jun 11, 2006 23:30:05 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
oh oh oh! cabbage man yesss! i love that guy, haha. and i do like the color green very much. light greens and whatnot could be easy to look at whilst reading the boards, eh?
This user is a guest
bahk45
Jun 12, 2006 12:46:57 GMT -6

Post by bahk45 on Jun 12, 2006 12:46:57 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Well, though the cabbage man would be funny, it'd eliminate a lot of other characters. Forget Azula...who likes her? LOL And Halaku and Co.....well, if you do that, you have some major work to do for if you do them, I'd like to have Quan-Li animized, so to speak...lol.

In truth, Appa and Momo would be cool. They do the heavy work with the Avatar company...flying them around, warning about danger, helping fight with the Avatar. They have the least recognition. I say we support them!:)

kaoru said:
That's right folks! The Designer Lady is getting off her sorry behind and getting to work on being the Designer again! :P

If you pick "None of the Above," please state why, and what you would like to see.

If you pick "Some of the Above," please list which ones.

Thanks a lot, really, this helps me out loads.
This user is a guest
terra
Jun 12, 2006 13:01:13 GMT -6

Post by terra on Jun 12, 2006 13:01:13 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I like the antichrist child known as Azula!
And, while I know that they will probably never get used on this (or any other) site, I'm making bunches of backrounds, including:
The Cabbage Man, Azula in all her antichrist-ey-goodness, Zutara (with quotes from the songs "Obsession" by SeeSaw and "Sanctuary" by Utada), Funny Kataang stuff (Hey, I can be a multi-shipper!), Sokka, and Iroh and Zuko. CRAZINESS!
Yes, I have a problem. It's called, "I have too much fun with PhotoShop."
Lemme' alone.
This user is a guest
fubar
Jun 12, 2006 19:22:13 GMT -6

Post by fubar on Jun 12, 2006 19:22:13 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Arashiko, I like the way you think and would LOVE to see all the photoshoppyness u make. :D

I'm most interested in seeing Azula theme, as I already described in the other thread (u know where I mean) or how about Azula/Ty-Lee/Mai combo?

Other themes I'd love to see in order of preference:
  • Princess Yue,
  • Yue/Sokka,
  • Suki/Kyoshi-Warriors,
  • Sokka/Suki,
  • Toph themed,
  • Aangtara themed,
  • Appa, Zen, and/or Momo themed,
  • Zutara themed,
  • Sokka themed,
  • Iroh/Zuko themed,
This user is a guest

Post by Gia on Jun 12, 2006 20:31:17 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Ok, I think that an Azula/Mai/Ty Lee combo skin would be cool. Ooh, the picture of the three of them walking Omashu, going to meet Aang for the switch... That would be so cool. I think a Suki/Kyoshi Warriors skin would be cool, and I've already said that a Toph Skin would be cool, but I think that if you do one Romance Pairing skin you do them all... No one will be happy if you do one that they don't like. (For instance, if you do Zutara... I know one Head Admin that would not like it... ;) )
This user is Mod

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Jun 13, 2006 0:34:59 GMT -6

-.- This is what I get for putting up so many choices....
(And Karena, if you havent already, see my post in the Council about my fanfic.)

Anyways, I'm currently working on a Toph background, as well as a Cabbage Man. Both of these will be green-oriented, but Toph's will have bits of brown here and there.
This user is Mod
blink
Jun 13, 2006 0:43:38 GMT -6

Post by blink on Jun 13, 2006 0:43:38 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
*waves away the praise* Aww, thanks! Just doing my bit to spread the evil. I'd be really flattered... ESS for Eva!

I voted Toph because she's so purely Tophish.
This user is a guest
theface
Jun 13, 2006 15:45:16 GMT -6

Post by theface on Jun 13, 2006 15:45:16 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
*does a happy-dance* hooray, a cabbage man skin!
my opinion really matters *tear*
...or you were planning to make a cabbage man skin from the get-go
This user is a guest

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Jun 14, 2006 17:07:46 GMT -6

I have been talking about a Cabbage Man Skin since I joined the site...:3 Your opinion matters not. (I'm kidding, I'm kidding.)
This user is Mod
taedxoa
Jun 15, 2006 13:14:36 GMT -6

Post by taedxoa on Jun 15, 2006 13:14:36 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Okay I finally "narrowed" my choices down...I am fully in support of:
  • Iroh themed (because he's one of few good guys in a "nation of bad guys")
  • Toph themed (duh)
  • Azula themed (also duh), and
  • the ESS themed (just because I have worked with Halaku for almost FAR too long and it's worth it)

By the way we should all acknowledge that Katara (the mod, not the character) is absolutely awesome for being willing and able to do all this. WOOT!
This user is a guest

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Jun 17, 2006 23:13:45 GMT -6

*blush* Awww, Taed, thank you! <3
Update: Things are going quite well, I'm in need of Cabbage man graphics! If you have any (dont make a special search for me, ok?) then just PM me the link. Thankies!
This user is Mod