The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

(UPDATED) PM System and Reply [IMPORTANT]

Post by Gia on Apr 22, 2010 18:36:18 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Dear Members,

Toph just informed me of this. I'm sure of some of you may have noticed that if you click the reply button... well, nothing happens. I'm sure some of you have also noticed that you haven't been able to PM anyone either. One of our codes is conflicting with some changes made yesterday. As Toph only has access to an internet right now from her phone, she's trying to get one of the Proboards Staff to fix it for her or find access to the internet.

Until that happens, PLEASE use the Quick Reply when posting. If you need to send a message to someone that you usually are not allowed to post on the site itself, then please IM them instead.

I know this is inconvient, but we will all just have to work with it, and hope that the staff gets it fixed as soon as possible.

Thanks.

- Karena
On Behalf of the Core Staff
This user is Mod
Last edit: Apr 22, 2010 23:45:36 GMT -6

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Apr 22, 2010 20:13:32 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
Another alternative is to right click and copy the URL for the "new thread", "quote", "modify", "reply", and "new / reply pm" links. Paste that into the address bar and add &NOHEADERS=1 at the VERY end of the url. This will load the page with no coding and enable you to post or PM.
This user is Mod

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Apr 22, 2010 23:47:32 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
The code has been edited, and since I was able to modify Karena's post it seems to be resolved. If you still experience issues, please reply to this thread. Thanks!
This user is Mod