The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Winter Olympics

Post by Gia on Feb 14, 2006 13:54:56 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
This is the thread to talk about all things Winter Olympics: Athletes, your favorite sport, anything, as long it is revolves around the current Winter Olympic Games.

Personally, my favorite is Figure Skating, overall. I'm most looking to the men's competition, as Evgeni Plushenko is one of my all-time favorite skaters, and he's undoubtedly going to win as long as there are no huge mistakes.
This user is Mod

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Feb 14, 2006 14:07:37 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
I like figure skating too, my personal favorite being Michelle Kwan. Unfortunately, she's out with an injured groin, so I'm rooting for Sarah Cohen. You go girl!
This user is Mod

Post by Gia on Feb 14, 2006 14:36:02 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
In the women's, I'm not so sure, but I'm pretty sure Irina Slutskya is going to win it. She's definetely the best in that competition.
This user is Mod
ayame
Feb 15, 2006 6:58:19 GMT -6

Post by ayame on Feb 15, 2006 6:58:19 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I was sad that Michelle Kwan had to go out, too. Well, at least she won't strain herself too much this way. Besides, she's in pain, hardly able to practice, and I think she'd be lucky to scrape a bronze in this state.
This user is a guest

Post by Gia on Feb 16, 2006 22:25:34 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Sorry to hear that you're not feeling well, Flame. Feel better soon! Get lots of rest and drink lots of fluids!

It's official, Yvgeny Plushenko won Men's Figure Skating with a whoping 27 point leader over the 2nd place. They say that it's looking like a Russian sweep in Figure Skating, as Russian's are favored to win Women's and Dance. No country has ever swept the medals in an event like that...
This user is Mod
caporal
Feb 26, 2006 12:17:11 GMT -6

Post by caporal on Feb 26, 2006 12:17:11 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Cinkdy Klassen is the QUEEN of this olympics ;D :P
This user is a guest

Post by Gia on Mar 4, 2006 13:25:07 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Anyway, I would like to say congrats to Shizuka Arakawa, Japan's First Olympic Champion, and only medal for Japan of the 2006 Winter Olympics. Congrats!
This user is Mod