The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

What happened to Fire Lord Azulon ?

xaolin0091
Nov 11, 2006 10:23:08 GMT -6

Post by xaolin0091 on Nov 11, 2006 10:23:08 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I think Ozai killed Firelord Azulan. If you remember Ozai suggests that Iroh cease the right to be the next Firelord because his son was killed in Ba Sing Se, thus, ending his bloodline. Firelord Azulan is angered at that remark and tells Ozai that he has no clue how hard it is when you lose your first born son. Azulan then tells him that he must kill his first son (Zuko) in order to understand the pain it causes. Azula tells Zuko this and even though she lies frequently, I doubt she lied about that. Zuko's Mother then tells him she loves him and everything she did was to protect him and then exits the room. Zuko chases after her and yells to Ozai "what happened to her!?!" Ozai doesn't answer and then it cuts to the next scene. My guess is that Azulan killed Ozai's wife and Ozai became shocked that he actually killed her and then Ozai attacked Azulan, killing him. Because Iroh had not returned from war Ozai was crowned the new Firelord and then it goes from there. That is my guess and a pretty good one in my opinion.
This user is a guest
suyami
Nov 21, 2006 0:02:43 GMT -6

Post by suyami on Nov 21, 2006 0:02:43 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Hmmmmm.... Maybe that could have happened. That Fire Lord was kind of weird....... Anyhow, I think someone must have murdered him........ O.o I second what Chiba Ryou was saying, and yes, that does make a lot of sense. A good guess, in my opinion. Again, he was a WEIRD Fire Lord.....
This user is a guest